Rubifol Tablet Description
Rubifol Tablet is a vitamin supplement that contains folic acid and methylcobalamin as its active ingredient. It is used to treat and prevent folate deficiency, anaemia (lack of red blood cells), and
vitamin B12 deficiency due to various complications or long-term diseases. Folic acid (vitamin B9) replenishes the deficient folic acid in the body. It helps in the production of healthy red blood cells and DNA. Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) regulates body functions like cell growth, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It also prevents nerve damage by forming a protective layer (myelin) around the nerves. Rubifol Tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg)|
Uses of Rubifol Tablet
- For the treatment and management of folate deficiency anaemia, and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
Precautions and Warnings of Rubifol Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any component of Rubifol Tablet.
- You have any health condition or taking any medicine or supplement. Be sure to consult your doctor.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Rubifol Tablet
- Rubifol Tablet contains folic acid and methylcobalamin as its active ingredient.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin (nerve cells), covering nerves and healing damaged nerves in the brain. It also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis....
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 helps the body form red blood cells. It also reduces the chances of birth defects (spina bifida) in newborns.
Directions for Use of Rubifol Tablet
- Take Rubifol Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Rubifol Tablet
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.