Rozon 20mg Tablet
Rozon 20 MG Description
Rozon Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with diet
ary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Crevast 20mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.82₹ 137.559.23% CHEAPER₹ 13.76/Tablet
- Azuvas 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Azkka Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 126.9016.29% CHEAPER₹ 12.69/Tablet
- Creolip 20 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy 4 Care Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.00₹ 133.4512.01% CHEAPER₹ 13.35/Tablet
- Rosupack 20mg TabletBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 193.60₹ 193.6057.45% CHEAPER₹ 6.45/Tablet
- Rosuless 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 143.6536.81% CHEAPER₹ 9.58/Tablet
- Crevast 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 267.00₹ 226.950.2% CHEAPER₹ 15.13/Tablet
- Rosuson 20mg TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 67.1555.67% CHEAPER₹ 6.72/Tablet
- Onerose 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Onestep Health Care Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 125.8017.02% CHEAPER₹ 12.58/Tablet
Uses of Rozon 20 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rozon 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rozon 20 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rozon 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rozon 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rozon 20 MG
Interactions of Rozon 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rozon works or Rozon itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rozon 20 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rozon 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)