Rozavel 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rozavel 5 MG Description
Rozavel 5 tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. Rozavel is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along
with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosuvastatin works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications. To avoid that, you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹16.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Rozutin 5mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 53.2042.05% CHEAPER₹ 5.32/Tablet
- Novastat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.60₹ 143.31₹ 9.55/Tablet
- Rosuhenz 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Metalis Lifesciences Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.50₹ 60.6333.99% CHEAPER₹ 6.06/Tablet
- Razel 5mg Tablets 15'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 178.50₹ 151.72₹ 10.11/Tablet
- Advastat 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 71.1022.55% CHEAPER₹ 7.11/Tablet
- Rosufit 5mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.0044.44% CHEAPER₹ 5.1/Tablet
- Arvast 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 103.00₹ 87.554.58% CHEAPER₹ 8.76/Tablet
- Bestor 5mg TabletBy Biocon Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.94₹ 61.2733.22% CHEAPER₹ 6.13/Tablet
- Glyvas 5mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.00₹ 67.0027.02% CHEAPER₹ 6.7/Tablet
- Rosimit 5mg TabletBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 66.00₹ 66.0028.1% CHEAPER₹ 6.6/Tablet
Uses of Rozavel 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rozavel 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of Rozavel 5mg tablet.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rozavel 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rozavel 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rozavel 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rozavel 5 MG
Interactions of Rozavel 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rozavel 5 works or tab Rozavel 5 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rozavel 5 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rozavel 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)