Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By SUN PHARMA
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules contains a combination of two medicines- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Rosuvastatin as its main components. It is used to prevent or reduce the risk of having a heart attack or stroke and it also helps to lower your blood cholesterol levels. This capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Do not miss any dose or discontinue this medicine without consulting your doctor. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol while on treatment with this medicine. You should exercise regularly and should be conscious of your diet. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹16.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg),Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)|
|Classification||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Uses of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is used in reducing the risk of having a heart attack or stroke. It also helps in lowering blood cholesterol and fat levels.
Contraindications of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you have any allergic reaction to Acetylsalicylic Acid or Rosuvastatin or any of the components of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any muscle pain.
- If you are suffering from any bleeding disorders or blood clotting problems.
- If you have thyroid problems or gout.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you have a history of ulcer in the stomach or small intestine.
- If you are taking cyclosporine (used in or rheumatoid arthritis or after organ transplants) or methotrexate (used in cancer treatment).
- If you’ve had an asthmatic attack or any serious allergic reaction like itching, swelling, difficulty in breathing or swallowing, etc.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children who have viral infections because of the risk of Reye’s syndrome.
Side effects of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Dizziness, sleepiness
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Body pain or muscle pain
- Increased risk of bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules during pregnancy?
Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules must not be taken during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. When pregnancy is detected, this medicine should be discontinued immediately. Proper birth control measures should be taken while on treatment. It is essential to consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine pass into breastmilk. Hence, avoid using this medicine while breastfeeding. It is essential to consult a doctor before starting any medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules may make you feel dizzy and sleepy. Hence, either be cautious or avoid driving while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
Consuming alcohol along with Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules may increase the risk of liver problems. It is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any unusual bleeding.
- You are above the age of 70 years.
- You regularly consume too much alcohol.
- You have stomach or small intestine problems.
- You are suffering from gout or any thyroid problems.
- You have diabetes or are at risk of developing diabetes.
- You are undergoing surgery or had a surgery recently.
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver problems.
- You have glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- You have muscle aches or pains or family history of muscle problems.
- You are taking medicines to lower cholesterol like gemfibrozil, fenofibrate.
- You are suffering from asthma or any lung disease, then this medicine can worsen your asthma.
- You experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding.
- You are on or have taken a medicine- fusidic acid to treat your bacterial infections in the last 7 days.
- Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules should not be used in children below the age of 16 years unless there are more benefits than risk.
Mode of Action of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules works by the combined action of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Rosuvastatin.
- Acetylsalicylic Acid works by stopping the platelets from forming a clot so that the blood can flow easily and without any obstruction.
- Rosuvastatin works by inhibiting or blocking an enzyme which is needed in the body to make cholesterol, reducing the bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol in the blood.
Directions for Use of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Take Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, open or chew the capsule. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- As Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules contains Rosuvastatin and Acetylsalicylic Acid, so any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction.
- This medicine must not be used along with methotrexate (used in cancer treatment) as it may be harmful when used simultaneously.
- Do not take this capsule with fusidic acid (a medicine for bacterial infection), as concomitant treatment can lead to serious muscle problems.
- You may be at an increased risk of having muscle damage or serious side effects if taken with cyclosporine, gemfibrozil, fenofibrate, tacrolimus, ezetimibe. Thus, you need to be cautious.
- Concomitant use of this capsule along with medicine like probenecid (used to treat gout) is not recommended as it may alter the effects of probenecid.
- Blood thinners like warfarin, heparin and medicines used to treat pain and inflammation like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines used to treat acidity in your stomach like antacids should not be taken at least within 2 hours of taking this capsule.
- Metamizole (pain killer) interferes with the way this capsule works. Hence, concomitant use should be avoided.
- You need to be cautious while using this capsule with oral contraceptive or while being on hormone replacement therapy.
- Other medicines like lithium, digoxin, ritonavir, erythromycin, potassium supplements (amiloride, spironolactone) should be used cautiously along with this capsule.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid grapefruit juice while on treatment with Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules.
Storage and disposal of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Excess of this medicine may lead to slow heartbeats, shock, breathing problems, fits, low blood sugar and coma.
- Overdose of this medicine may cause symptoms like ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, fever.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any such symptoms or feel you have taken too much of Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules cause acidity?
A: Yes, Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules cause acidity or heartburn as a side effect.
Q: How to take Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
A: You need to take Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
A: Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby. Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Q: What dietary restrictions should I follow while taking Rozavel A 75mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
A: You need to be on a diet that reduces your cholesterol levels before starting this medicine. Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine and reduce your alcohol intake. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Ciplamed. Rosulip ASP Capsules. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. SmPC. Aspirin 75mg Tablets. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. PIL. Aspirin 75mg Tablets. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. SmPC. Crestor 10 mg Tablets. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. PIL. Crestor 10 mg Tablets. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
- CDSCO. Aspirin + Rosuvastatin. [Accessed on 23-Dec-2020] (online)
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Rozavel 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel 40 Mg Tablet
- Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel A 150 Mg Capsule 10 S
- Rozavel A Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rozavel A Forte 150 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rozavel 20 Mg Bottle Of 60 Tablets 60 Tablets 30 Tablets Free
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.