Raymoist Eye Drops
By RAYMED PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Raymoist Eye Drops Description
Raymoist Eye Drop is an eye lubricant. It provides temporary relief from irritation, burning, stinging, grittiness, etc., in the eyes mainly due to dryness of the eyes. It contains polyethene glycol
and propylene glycol as its active ingredients. These eye drops will provide moisture to the eye. Raymoist Eye Drops are meant for external use only. Use these eye drops as per the recommended dose by your treating doctor. Avoid contaminating the dropper edge with any of the substances.
|You Save||₹42.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Polyethylene Glycol 400(0.4 %) + Propylene Glycol(0.3 %)|
|Uses||Dryness of an eye|
|Side effects||Mild burning or itchy sensation at the time of application.|
Check more medicines with composition as Polyethylene Glycol 400(0.4 %) + Propylene Glycol(0.3 %)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Raymoist Eye Drops
- Pegtears Eye DropsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 399.00₹ 339.15₹ 33.91/Millilitre
- Ecomoist Ultra Eye Drops 10mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 460.00₹ 391.00₹ 39.1/Millilitre
- Moistane Eye Drops 10mlBy Micro Labs10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 434.00₹ 368.90₹ 36.89/Millilitre
- Ocumoist Max Bottle Of 10ml Eye DropsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 336.00₹ 285.60₹ 28.56/Millilitre
- Normo Tears Eye Drops 10mlBy Sun Pharma10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 440.00₹ 374.00₹ 37.4/Millilitre
Uses of Raymoist Eye Drops
Raymoist Eye Drops helps to prevent dryness of an eye. It also provides symptomatic relief in irritation, burning, stinging, grittiness, etc. associated with eye dryness and other environmental factors....
Precautions and Warnings of Raymoist Eye Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience symptoms like eye pain, altered vision or any other unusual symptoms, after using this eye drop.
- You do not feel any improvement in redness or irritation in the eye.
- You do not feel any improvement and your condition worsens or lasts for more than 3 days.
- It is advised to discard open single-dose container after use.
- You accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits of Raymoist Eye Drops
- Raymoist Eye Drops contain polyethene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Polyethene glycol and propylene glycol both acts similar to natural tears and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes.
Directions for Use of Raymoist Eye Drops
- Use Raymoist Eye Drops as directed by your doctor and read the instruction label carefully before use.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Raymoist Eye Drops.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drop bottle to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
Storage and disposal of Raymoist Eye Drops
- Store Raymoist Eye Drops at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard the solution if this eye drops changes colour or becomes cloudy.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of using Raymoist Eye Drops?
A: You may experience mild burning or itchy sensation, blurred vision after using these drops.
Q: How many times a day can I use Raymoist Eye Drops?
A: Your doctor will suggest you the appropriate dosing frequency of using this drops, based on your eye condition.
Q: Is Raymoist Eye Drops a lubricant?
A: Yes, Raymoist Eye Drops act as a lubricant. It aids in providing relief from burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes
Q: Can the use of Raymoist Eye Drops cause blurry vision?
A: Yes, you can experience blurred vision for a short duration of time after instilling Raymoist Eye Drops in your eyes. Thus it is advised to avoid driving or operating machinery just after using Raymoist Eye Drops.
- Systane Ultra Eye drops® ULTRA Lubricating Eye Drops | Systane Ultra Eye drops.com [Internet]. Systane Ultra Eye drops.myalcon.com. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Lubricant Eye Drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Ultra Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you