Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Rapilif-D 8/0.5 capsule contains a combination of silodosin and dutasteride, which are used for the treatment of enlarged prostate gland in men. This medicine should be taken after the doctor's advic
e. Do not self-medicate. Rapilif-D 8/0.5 capsule helps in easing the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urination, increased frequency of urination at night or inability to empty the bladder. This medicine is not meant to be used for the treatment of prostate cancer.
|You Save||₹68.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Silodosin(8.0 Mg) + Dutasteride(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia)|
|Side effects||Unsteadiness, diarrhoea, headache, low blood pressure|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Uses of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to silodosin, dutasteride or any other ingredient of Rapilif D.
- If you suffer from a severe disorder of the liver or kidneys.
- If you are a female or a child.
- If you are taking medicines like ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir or cyclosporine.
Side effects of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Low blood pressure
- Congestion in nose
- Problem in ejaculation
Precautions and Warnings of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from low or high blood pressure.
- You suffer from any eye disorder or planning to get eye surgery.
- You suffer from heart diseases.
- You have any fungal or viral infection.
- You are taking medicines for lowering immunity.
- You may experience problems in ejaculation, which will get back to normal once this medicine is stopped.
- Do not give this medicine to women or children.
Mode of Action of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rapilif-D 8/0.5 capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after having your meal.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, Immunosuppressant medicine such as cyclosporine and antiviral medicine such as ritonavir should be avoided with Rapilif D.
- Concomitant use of blood pressure medicines should be done with caution, as it may lead to excessive lowering of blood pressure.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
- As this medicine contains two different components, any interaction seen with them when taken alone may happen with this combination.
Storage and disposal of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rapilif D 8/0.5mg New Strip Of 10 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rapilif-D 8/0.5 capsule cure prostate cancer?
Q: Does Rapilif-D 8/0.5 capsule affect fertility?
Q: Should I reduce my water intake to relieve frequent urge of urination?
Q: What is the composition of Rapilif D?
Q: What are the side effects of Rapilif D?
- SILOFAST D Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 17 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Dutasteride 0.5 mg capsules, soft - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Silodyx 4 mg hard capsules [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 17 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- RAPILIF 8MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- RAPILIF 4MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- RAPILIF D 4/0.5 MG CAPSULE 10
- RAPILIF 4MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULE
- RAPILIF 8 MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- RAPILIF M 50MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULE AND TABLET COMBIKIT
- RAPILIF M 25MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULE AND TABLET COMBIKIT
- RAPILIF 8MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- RAPILIF D 8/0.5MG STRIP OF 20 COMBIPACK CAPSULES