Rabigal Dsr Cap
By GALPHA LABORATORIES LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rabigal Dsr Cap contains a combination of Glucosamine and Diacerein, a medicine used to treat osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joint. It reduces the pain and swelling of the joint. Rabigal Dsr Cap works by increasing the cushioning effect between the joints by reducing the friction, thereby making physical movements easy and pain-free. It should not be used for children under 18 years of age. You may experience diarrhoea, headache, nausea and stomach pain. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking and medical conditions you have or had prior....
|You Save||₹16.02 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Domperidone(10.0 Mg),Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-EMETIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)
Uses of Rabigal Dsr Cap
Rabigal Dsr Cap is used to treat osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints in adult patients.
Contraindications of Rabigal Dsr Cap
- If you are allergic to glucosamine, shellfish, diacerein, rhein and substances with similar activity or any other components of Rabigal Dsr Cap.
- If you have or had food pipe or intestinal disease like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- If you have or had an intestinal obstruction or partial obstruction.
- If you have or had liver diseases.
- If you have or had stomach pain due to an unknown reason.
Side effects of Rabigal Dsr Cap
- Headache, tiredness, drowsiness
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea, nausea, indigestion, constipation, gas
- Rash, itching, reddening of the skin
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Rabigal Dsr Cap
Can I take Rabigal Dsr Cap during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the effect of Rabigal Dsr Cap on pregnant women. Hence, pregnant women should not take this medicine to prevent any risk or harm to the unborn baby. Inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking during pregnancy.
Can I take Rabigal Dsr Cap while breastfeeding?
Rabigal Dsr Cap should not be used by breastfeeding mother, as a component of this medicine passes into the breastmilk and may cause harm to the baby. Talk to your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rabigal Dsr Cap?
Rabigal Dsr Cap does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Rabigal Dsr Cap?
You should not consume alcohol while on Rabigal Dsr Cap. It can alter the effect of this medicine and may increase the side effects. Talk to your doctor if you have a habit of consuming it too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any other joint disease/conditions to find out the exact cause.
- You have or had liver, heart or kidney diseases.
- You are an asthmatic patient.
- You are pregnant, you think you may be pregnant and breastfeeding.
- You have experienced diarrhoea due to Rabigal Dsr Cap earlier.
- You had an electrolyte imbalance or dehydration due to any other medicines in the past.
- Rabigal Dsr Cap should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rabigal Dsr Cap
How Does It Work?
- Glucosamine is a chemical substance in the body that is an essential part of your joints, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid. It initiates the synthesis of synovial fluid which keeps the joints lubricated and provides better movement and flexibility. It stops the degradation of cartilage and improves its healing....
- Diacerein acts by blocking the actions of a chemical substance called interleukin-1 beta, which causes harm and destructs the cartilage, leading to a degenerative joint disease such as osteoarthritis.
Directions for Use of Rabigal Dsr Cap
- Rabigal Dsr Cap should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rabigal Dsr Cap
Interactions with other medicines
- When Rabigal Dsr Cap is used concomitantly with medicines used as blood thinners such as warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Rabigal Dsr Cap can decrease the effectiveness of anti-cancer medicine like doxorubicin, etoposide, teniposide when used concomitantly.
- Concomitant use of Rabigal Dsr Cap with antidiabetic medicine such as glipizide, glyburide and metformin may decrease the effect of blood sugar-lowering medicines, in patients with uncontrolled diabetes....
- Medicines used to treat acidity should not be used with Rabigal Dsr Cap as it can decrease the effect of this medicine.
- Blood pressure-lowering medicine like furosemide, benzthiazide and also the medicines used to treat heart failure like digoxin can increase the risk of irregular heartbeats, when used along with Rabigal Dsr Cap....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Rabigal Dsr Cap
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rabigal Dsr Cap
Excess of Rabigal Dsr Cap can cause adverse effects like headache, dizziness, confusion, joint pain, nausea, vomiting, severe diarrhoea or constipation. If you have taken too much medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Rabigal Dsr Cap, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any special precautions that need to be taken while taking Rabigal Dsr Cap?
- Yes, people taking blood-thinning medicines such as warfarin, should talk to their doctor before taking Rabigal Dsr Cap as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- People taking blood pressure-lowering medicines such as furosemide, benzthiazide and medicines to treat heart failure such as digoxin, should talk to their doctor before taking Rabigal Dsr Cap as it may cause irregular heartbeats....
Q: Can Rabigal Dsr Cap cause diarrhoea?
A: Yes, Rabigal Dsr Cap may cause diarrhoea, though not everyone experiences this side effect. Diarrhoea is the most common side effect of this medicine.
Q: Do I need to take painkillers along with Rabigal Dsr Cap?
A: If the pain is severe and unbearable you can take painkillers for the first few weeks.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.