Psorabar Soap 75gm
By PALSONS DRUGS & CHEMICALS
75g Soap in Wrap
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Psorabar Soap 75gm Description
Psorabar Soap is a medicated preparation. It contains a combination of salicylic acid and coal tar as the active ingredient. Salicylic acid is an antiseptic and coal tar is a preservative as well as aids in relieving itching. This Soap can soften the hard layer of skin. It is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (impetigo), skin damage (lesions) and red scaly patches (psoriasis). Psorabar should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Avoid direct contact with eyes....
|You Save||₹6.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Coal Tar,Salicylic Acid|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching at the application site|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Coal Tar + Salicylic Acid
Uses of Psorabar Soap 75gm
For managing skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, impetigo, dandruff and dermatitis.
Contraindications of Psorabar Soap 75gm
- If you are allergic to salicylic acid, coal tar or any other ingredient of Psorabar Soap.
- If you have any wounds, broken or skin infections.
- If you are using it for any other skin condition such as acne, inflammation of genitals, etc.
- If you are photosensitive or allergic to light.
Side effects of Psorabar Soap 75gm
- Skin irritation
- Staining of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Psorabar Soap 75gm
Can I apply Psorabar Soap during pregnancy?
Psorabar Soap should be used only under a doctor's supervision, as there is limited data about its effect on pregnancy. In case you have been prescribed this lotion, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Psorabar Soap while breastfeeding?
Psorabar Soap can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor, as there is a lack of safety data available. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of a breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have applied Psorabar Soap?
It does not influence your driving ability since it is applied externally on the skin.
Can I consume alcohol with Psorabar Soap?
No information is available on the interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Alcohol delays healing and make your skin dry. Thus, caution is advised.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine containing a similar ingredient.
- You should not use this Soap on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness and sensitivity on the skin after applying this Soap, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this Soap.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it may lead to photosensitivity.
Mode of Action of Psorabar Soap 75gm
How Does It Work?
- Salicylic acid improves the condition of swelling and redness in the skin and helps in shedding the hard skin or dead skin. It also improves the penetration of clobetasol into the skin.
- Coal tar provides relief from itching and also aids in softening the hard skin.
Directions for Use of Psorabar Soap 75gm
Use Psorabar Soap as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions. For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
Interactions of Psorabar Soap 75gm
Interactions with other medicines
Psorabar Soap is for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
Storage and disposal of Psorabar Soap 75gm
- Store Psorabar Soap below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of Psorabar Soap 75gm
- Psorabar Soap is for external application. Hence, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of this Soap, wipe out the excess of the medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this Soap, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Psorabar Soap?
A: Psorabar is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, impetigo, dermatoses and psoriasis.
Q: Can I go out on a sunny day after using Psorabar Soap?
A: No, sun exposure to conditions like eczema and skin conditions such as dermatoses can worsen the conditions. Therefore, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Tarcilic Solution [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Tarcilic Soap [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Salicylic Acid Ointment BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Coal Tar (Exorex) Lotion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay