Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets Description
Pregeb M OD 75 tablet contains pregabalin and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) as its active ingredients. Pregeb M OD 75 tablet is used to provide relief from neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve damage)
. This medicine reduces the pain sensation by altering the release of pain signals, through the formation of new nerve cells and regenerating the damaged ones. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor for a prescribed duration at a fixed time every day. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly. Your doctor may decrease the dose of this medicine gradually before stopping this completely, else it might result in serious health consequences. You can take this medicine with or without meals.
|You Save||₹38.02 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, drowsiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Contraindications of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Side effects of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
- Consult your doctor before using Pregeb M OD 75 tablet as its components pass into breast milk, but its effect on the breastfed baby is unknown.
- Thus, your doctor will decide on either discontinuing the medicine or breastfeeding after assessing the potential risk on breastfeeding infant over the risk of delayed treatment on breastfeeding mother....
Other General Warnings
- If you experience swelling around your face and other body parts or difficulty in breathing, immediately seek medical help.
- You have a heart failure problem.
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, etc after taking Pregeb M OD 75 tablet.
- This medicine can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- If you are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness. This can be a sign of a muscle problem called myopathy, inform your doctor immediately.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You have a history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Interactions of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Pregeb M OD 75 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- You may experience dizziness and drowsiness if you are taking medicines for mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, fits and sleep disorders along with this medicine.
- You may experience water retention and swelling if you take anti-diabetic medicine like pioglitazone with this medicine. Be cautious if you have an existing heart failure problem.
Storage and disposal of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
- Store Pregeb M OD 75 tablets below 30°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pregeb M Od 75mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pregeb M OD 75 tablet a normal painkiller?
Q: Can I stop taking Pregeb M OD 75 tablet on my own?
Q: What is Pregeb M OD 75 tablet?
- Alzain 75 mg Capsules, Hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Lyrica, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Alzain 75 mg Capsules, Hard - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]