Pregalift Er 75mg Tablet
By LINUX LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pregalift Er 75 MG Description
Pregalift Er Tablet is used to treat nerve-related pain (neuropathic pain) associated with spinal cord injury, trauma or other degenerative disorders. It contains pregabalin as its main ingredient. This medicine protects the nerve fibres and helps in the rejuvenation of the damaged nerve cells. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using the Pregalift Er Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹19.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Dizziness, sleepiness, headache|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)
Uses of Pregalift Er 75 MG
- For the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain responsible for sensing the external stimuli....
- For the management of chronic condition characterised by pain and stiffness in the muscle, joints and tendons known as fibromyalgia syndrome.
- As adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial-onset seizures (characterised by abnormal electrical activity in only one part of the brain).
Contraindications of Pregalift Er 75 MG
If you are allergic to pregabalin or any other ingredients of the Pregalift Er Tablet.
Side effects of Pregalift Er 75 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Pregalift Er 75 MG
Can I take the Pregalift Er Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited safety information available about the use of this medicine during pregnancy. Use effective contraception if you are a woman of childbearing age and taking this medicine.
Can I take the Pregalift Er Tablet while breastfeeding?
Pregabalin passes into the breastmilk, but its effect on the breastfed baby is unknown. Thus, your doctor will decide whether to discontinue the breastfeeding or to discontinue the treatment with the Pregalift Er Tablet depending upon the benefits of the medicine for a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Pregalift Er Tablet?
Pregalift Er Tablet has minor or moderate influence on your ability to drive. It may blur your vision and make you dizzy and sleepy, thus you should be cautious or avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with the Pregalift Er Tablet?
There is no interaction known between alcohol and this medicine. However, consuming alcohol for long period can lead to damage to your nerves. Consult your doctor if drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction like bumps, itching, swelling around your face and other body parts or difficulty in breathing after taking the Pregalift Er Tablet, immediately seek medical help.
- You have a heart problem or you are diabetic or have kidney function problems.
- You are above 60 years of age or have any respiratory disorders.
- Pregalift Er Tablet can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness, stomach discomfort, constipation, etc.
- You experience suicidal thoughts, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You have a history of fits.
- Do not stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
- Pregalift Er Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Pregalift Er 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Pregabalin in the Pregalift Er Tablet works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
Directions for Use of Pregalift Er 75 MG
Pregalift Er Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Pregalift Er 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes the Pregalift Er Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how the Pregalift Er Tablet works if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders or calmness of the brain, as it can cause sleepiness or dizziness.
- Medicines like oxycodone used for serious painful conditions if taken along can lead to a loss of memory and the ability to perform normal physical movements.
Storage and disposal of Pregalift Er 75 MG
- Store the Pregalift Er Tablet below 30°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pregalift Er 75 MG
Symptoms of an overdose are similar to common side effects like sleepiness, restlessness, irritation, etc. If you think you have taken too much of the Pregalift Er Tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. In rare cases of an overdose of this medicine, it can lead to coma....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of the Pregalift Er Tablet, if you have missed a dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pregalift Er Tablet a normal painkiller?
A: No, Pregalift Er Tablet belongs to class of anti-seizure medicine and a structural derivative of a chemical messenger GABA. It is used to treat pain associated with nerve damage. This kind of pain is not relieved by normal painkillers.
Q: Can I stop taking the Pregalift Er Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should not stop taking the Pregalift Er Tablet on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. Also, your doctor will gradually decrease the dose before stopping it.
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. Typically the pain feels like burning, stabbing and shooting. The patient may describe it as 'pins and needles'. It is usually associated with nerve damage due to surgery or trauma, viral infections, cancer, vascular malformations and diabetes. It may also be a side effect of certain medications. Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterised by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc....
- Lyrica 100 mg hard capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- LYRICA (pregabalin) Capsules, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- CDSCO - Pregabalin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- Chopra K, Tiwari V. Alcoholic neuropathy: possible mechanisms and future treatment possibilities. 2021.
- NOVA Capsules [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 28 May 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay