Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets
Pentids 800000 IU Description
Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets contains Benzylpenicillin (also called as Penicillin G) as its active ingredient. It is an antibiotic and is used in treating differing types of bacterial infections of
the skin, ear, nose, throat, chest, bone, private parts, etc. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You should complete the entire treatment with this medicine and not stop it mid-way on your own without consulting your doctor, even if you are feeling well. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹1.46 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Penicillin G(800000.0 Iu)|
Uses of Pentids 800000 IU
Contraindications of Pentids 800000 IU
- If you are allergic to Benzylpenicillin or any other ingredients of Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets.
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to other Penicillins or Cephalosporins.
Side effects of Pentids 800000 IU
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions like skin itching, swelling or breathing difficulties (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Pentids 800000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems with your liver or kidneys
- You are suffering from any heart diseases
- You experience any severe allergic reaction or side effects after taking Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets.
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or think you maybe
- You are breastfeeding
Mode of Action of Pentids 800000 IU
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pentids 800000 IU
- Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without consulting the doctor.
Interactions of Pentids 800000 IU
Interactions with other medicines
- Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Use of oral contraceptives along with this medicine, may alter its effects and may result in unwanted pregnancy.
- Other medicines like probenecid, methotrexate, allopurinol, neomycin, warfarin should be used with caution along with this medicine.
- You should let the doctor, or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Pentids 800000 IU
- Store Pentids 800 Strip Of 4 Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.