Paracip 650mg Tablet
Paracip 650 MG Description
Paracip 650 tablet is a painkiller medicine. It is used to reduce fever and relieve pain. Paracip 650 contains paracetamol which is also known as acetaminophen. Paracetamol in Paracip 650 works by in
hibiting the action of certain substances which cause pain and act on the brain centre which is responsible for controlling body temperature. Chances of getting side effects with Paracip 650 are mostly rare, but sometimes you may experience skin rash or itching. Taking paracetamol for a prolonged duration and in high doses is associated with serious liver damage. It is recommended to take Paracip 650 tablets with food. You should not take more than 4 tablets of Paracip 650. Do not take this medicine if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol. If your fever or pain does not subside after taking Paracip 650, consult your doctor.
Uses of Paracip 650 MG
Contraindications of Paracip 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of the Paracip 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of Paracip 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Paracip 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are suffering from any infection.
- Do not take Paracip 650 if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol, taking too much paracetamol can cause liver damage.
Directions for Use of Paracip 650 MG
Storage and disposal of Paracip 650 MG
- Store Paracip 650 tablets below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Paracip 650 MG
- Paracip 650 tablet is a fever and pain-reducing medicine used for pains like toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches, osteoarthritis, period pain, sore throat, vaccination pain, tooth extraction pain, toothache, ear pain, cold and flu....
- Take this medicine at the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than a daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- Keep a gap of at least 4 hours between one dose and the next. Do not take more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 6 years of age.
- If used in the correct dosage, Paracip 650 tablet seldom has any side effects. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters or an allergic response. If you experience any such reaction, talk to your doctor....
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Also, inform if you have liver disorders.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Paracip tablet.
Dosage of Paracip 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Paracip 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Paracip 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Be cautious if you are taking medicines such as metoclopramide or domperidone used to treat nausea or vomiting, blood thinners such as warfarin and antibiotics such as chloramphenicol.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Paracip 650 tablet?
Q: My child has a fever, can I give Paracip 650 tablet to my child who is five years old?
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume 5 tablets of Paracip 650, what should I do?
Q: Can I take Paracip 650 for cold and fever?
Q: What is Paracip 650 tablet used for?
Q: Can Paracip 650 tablets be used in elders?
Q: How often can I take Paracip 650 tablet?
Q: Is Paracip 650 tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Does Paracip 650 tablet cause constipation?
Q: Will Paracip 650 tablets treat a sore throat?
Q: Is Paracip and paracetamol the same?
Q: How many Paracip can be taken in a day?
Q: Can I take an expired Paracip 650 tablet?
Q: How does Paracip 650 tablet work?
Q: Is Paracip 650 good for COVID-19?
Q: Can we use Paracip 650 for cold?
Q: Can I take Paracip 650 for headaches?
- Paracetamol tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Paracetamol tablets 500mg (POM) - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]