Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Pantop Ls Capsule is used for the prevention of acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe and prevention of the production of excess acid in the stomach. It consists of two active ingredients, pa
ntoprazole and levosulpiride. This Capsule reduces the acid production in the stomach. It prevents acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel. Take Pantop Ls Capsule as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹35.47 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, flatulence|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)
11 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Pantocaf Lsr CapsulesBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 264.00₹ 224.40₹ 22.44/Capsule
- Pancoly L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 173.00₹ 124.5638.01% CHEAPER₹ 12.46/Capsule
- Pantosec Ls Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 203.00₹ 172.5514.13% CHEAPER₹ 17.26/Capsule
- Prat L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 167.71₹ 167.7144.38% CHEAPER₹ 11.18/Capsule
- Nupenta Ls CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 244.00₹ 207.40₹ 20.74/Capsule
- Protera L CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 325.80₹ 276.93₹ 27.69/Capsule
- Pantin L CapsuleBy Genix10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 131.00₹ 111.3544.63% CHEAPER₹ 11.14/Capsule
- Pan L CapsuleBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.15₹ 20.32/Capsule
- Pansec L CapsuleBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.08₹ 118.2241.19% CHEAPER₹ 11.82/Capsule
- P Ppi L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.7567.56% CHEAPER₹ 6.52/Capsule
Uses of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
Pantop Ls Capsule is used to treat GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux disease), not responding to Pantoprazole alone. It helps in relieving symptoms such as heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity.
Contraindications of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole and levosulpiride or any of the other ingredients of Pantop Ls Capsule.
- If you have severe kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an obstruction in your bowel or have blood in vomit or stool.
- If you have a tumour of the adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma.
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy) or have an abnormally elevated mood (mania).
- If you have prolactin hormone-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma) and breast cancer present together.
Side effects of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Pain in stomach
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Pantop Ls Capsule during pregnancy?
Pantop Ls is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety. Take this medicine only if it is considered to be essential.
Can I take Pantop Ls Capsule while breastfeeding?
Components of Pantop Ls Capsule are known to be excreted in milk. This medicine should be avoided if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pantop Ls Capsule?
Pantop Ls does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery, however if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Pantop Ls Capsule?
Consuming alcohol while on this medicine can increase sleepiness. Avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, any kind of heart disease etc.
- You have a rash over the skin.
- You are taking this medicine for a longer duration.
- You have tiredness, seizures, irregular heartbeat or muscle spasm.
- Your doctor tells you that you have a low vitamin B12 level in your blood.
- You have to undergo a urine test.
Mode of Action of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Levosulpiride works by reducing acid production in the stomach. It also works by preventing acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
Directions for Use of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Pantop Ls Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach before meals.
Interactions of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Pantop Ls Capsule works or this medicine itself affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction....
- Especially if you are consuming medicines like antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, brain and mood-related medicines etc.
Storage and disposal of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pantop Ls Strip Of 10 Capsules
Symptoms of overdose include fits, loss of balance, difficulty in sleeping, etc. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine on your chosen day, take it on the day you remember. Take your next dose of this medicine on the day you normally take it.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Pantop Ls Capsule cause loose motions?
A: Pantop Ls Capsule can cause loose motions as a side effect of using this medicine.
Q: Is Pantop Ls a painkiller?
A: No, the Pantop Ls Capsule is not a painkiller medicine. It is an anti-reflux medicine used to treat and prevent acid reflux.
Q: What is Pantop Ls used for?
A: Pantop Ls Capsule is used to treat GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux disease), when not responding to Pantoprazole alone. It helps in relieving symptoms such as heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed