Pantodac L Capsule
Pantodac L Capsule Description
Pantodac L Capsule is used for the prevention of acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe and prevention of the production of excess acid in the stomach. It consists of two active ingredients, p
ntoprazole and levosulpiride. This Capsule reduces the acid production in the stomach. It prevents acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel. Take Pantodac L Capsule as advised by your doctor.
- Pancoly L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 114.4863% CHEAPER₹ 11.45/Capsule
- Pantocaf Lsr CapsulesBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 264.00₹ 105.6066% CHEAPER₹ 10.56/Capsule
- Pentate Ls Capsules 10'sBy Morepen Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 313.00₹ 219.1029% CHEAPER₹ 21.91/Capsule
- Protera L CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 325.80₹ 276.9311% CHEAPER₹ 27.69/Capsule
- Pantin L CapsuleBy Genix10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 131.00₹ 111.3564% CHEAPER₹ 11.14/Capsule
- Panum L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 102.16₹ 86.8472% CHEAPER₹ 8.68/Capsule
- Pan L CapsuleBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.1535% CHEAPER₹ 20.32/Capsule
- Pansec L CapsuleBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.08₹ 118.2262% CHEAPER₹ 11.82/Capsule
- P Ppi L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.7579% CHEAPER₹ 6.52/Capsule
- Prat L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 167.71₹ 142.5569% CHEAPER₹ 9.5/Capsule
Uses of Pantodac L Capsule
Contraindications of Pantodac L Capsule
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole and levosulpiride or any of the other ingredients of Pantodac L Capsule.
- If you have severe kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an obstruction in your bowel or have blood in vomit or stool.
- If you have a tumour of the adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma.
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy) or have an abnormally elevated mood (mania).
- If you have prolactin hormone-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma) and breast cancer present together.
Side effects of Pantodac L Capsule
- Pain in stomach
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Pantodac L Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, any kind of heart disease etc.
- You have a rash over the skin.
- You are taking this medicine for a longer duration.
- You have tiredness, seizures, irregular heartbeat or muscle spasm.
- Your doctor tells you that you have a low vitamin B12 level in your blood.
- You have to undergo a urine test.
Mode of Action of Pantodac L Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Levosulpiride works by reducing acid production in the stomach. It also works by preventing acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
Directions for Use of Pantodac L Capsule
- Pantodac L Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach before meals.
Interactions of Pantodac L Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Pantodac L Capsule works or this medicine itself affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction....
- Especially if you are consuming medicines like antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, brain and mood-related medicines etc.
Storage and disposal of Pantodac L Capsule
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.