Oxibe capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is a combination of essential minerals such as zinc, copper, manganese, L-selenium, and beta-carotene. It supports the body with daily nutritional needs. It is used to maintain the healthy functioning of your body and contributes to providing healthy skin and vision. This supplement can also improve your overall well-being by supporting various physiological functions and protecting body cells from oxidative damage due to environmental toxins and stress and thereby preventing tissue damage. Take this supplement as recommended by the doctor. Oxibe capsule is a nutritional supplement and should not be treated as a substitute for a balanced diet.
|You Save||₹10.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Zinc(27.5 Mg) + Manganese(2.0 Mg) + Beta Carotene(10.0 Mg) + L-Selenium(70.0 Mcg) + Copper(2.0 Mg)|
Uses of OXIBE CAPSULES
- Oxibe capsule supports the body with essential micronutrients to improve overall well-being.
- It has antioxidant properties that protect the body from oxidative damage.
- Improves energy levels to meet daily demand and keeps your body from fatigue and tired.
- It also helps to improve immune function and thus helps the body fight against harmful pathogens.
- Oxibe capsule improves vision and ensure the proper functioning of skin and eyes.
Ingredients and Benefits of OXIBE CAPSULES
- Oxibe capsule contains beta-carotene, copper, L-selenium, manganese and, zinc.
- Beta Carotene: It is a provitamin. It gets converted into vitamin A in the body. It helps keep skin, eyes, and the immune system healthy and plays an important role in reproduction.
- Copper: It is required as a cofactor for several enzymes. Physiological functions of copper include regulating gene expression, forming new blood vessels, balancing hormones produced by nerve cells, brain development, pigmentation, and immune system performance. It is also an essential component for the production and strengthening of keratin, an important protein for hair....
- L-Selenium: It is a trace element that plays a vital role in the functions of the body and protects from oxidative damage and helps the growth of healthy hair.
- Manganese: It is involved in the metabolism of amino acids, cholesterol, glucose and carbohydrates, as well as reducing the damaging reactive oxygen species. It is also required for bone formation, reproduction and immunological response....
- Zinc: It boosts your immunity and is crucial for a sense of taste and smell. It also stimulate the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
Precautions and Warnings of OXIBE CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- If you are allergic to any component of Oxibe capsule, you should not take this supplement.
- If you are planning to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2 - 3 weeks before the procedure.
Directions for Use of OXIBE CAPSULES
- Oxibe capsule exactly as recommended by your doctor,preferably at a fixed time.
- Take it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of OXIBE CAPSULES
- Store it at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of OXIBE CAPSULES
- Oxibe capsule is a nutritional supplement containing beta-carotene & minerals such as zinc, copper, manganese and selenium. It is used to maintain the healthy functioning of your body and contributes to providing healthy skin and vision....
- Take this supplement as directed. Do not take more than the recommended daily dose.
- Nutritional supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be substituted for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Before starting Oxibe capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Along with this supplement, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Oxibe Capsule daily?
Q: What is the best time to take Oxibe Capsule?
Q: Is Oxibe Capsule chewable?
Q: What is the dose of Oxibe Capsule?
Q: Can it be harmful if I take it too much of Oxibe Capsule?
Q: Is there any side effect of Oxibe Capsule?
Q: Can a breastfeeding women take Oxibe Capsule?
Q: Can I consume alcohol with Oxibe Capsule?
- Beta-Carotene MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 23 February 2023]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - copper [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 February 2023]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 February 2023]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Manganese [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 February 2023]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 February 2023]