Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Oxalgin Mr Capsule Description
Oxalgin Mr is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from painful muscle cramps. Oxalgin Mr contains diclofenac and thiocolchicoside as the active ingredients. It also he
lps to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle aches and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals in the brain centre. Take Oxalgin Mr as directed by the doctor and preferably with meals to avoid stomach upset. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomfort and irritation.
Uses of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Contraindications of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Oxalgin Mr Capsule.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc., in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you have active or a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, perforations or ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Precautions and Warnings of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- If you have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
Mode of Action of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Interactions of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Oxalgin Mr Capsule works or Oxalgin Mr itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Oxalgin Mr Capsule
- Overdose of Oxalgin Mr may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.