Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Nucool S Suspension 100ml Description
Nucool S Susp 100ml is an anti-ulcer medicine. It is used for the treatment of ulcers in the stomach and the intestine. It contains sucralfate as its main ingredient which is a medicine called cytop
rotective medicine. Sucralfate adheres to the ulcer site and protects it from further damage due to acid, enzymes and bile salts thus enabling healing. Nucool S Susp 100ml should be taken on an empty stomach as suggested by your doctor. You should also avoid taking antacids one hour before or after taking this medicine. Shake the bottle well, before each use. It is advised to make certain lifestyle changes. As an unhealthy lifestyle pattern is linked with the occurrence of ulcers. Try to have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, cope with stress, avoid smoking, limit alcohol intake and get sufficient night sleep.
|You Save||₹16.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Stomach and intestinal ulcers|
|Side effects||Constipation, diarrhoea, dry mouth, stomach upset|
Uses of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Contraindications of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Side effects of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
- Dry mouth
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a kidney-related disorder or are on dialysis.
- You are diabetic as this medicine can lead to elevated blood sugar levels.
- Before giving Nucool S Susp 100ml to your child, please check with the doctor.
Mode of Action of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
- Take Nucool S Susp 100ml in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for measuring exact quantities.
- Do not take this medicine too much or too often.
Interactions of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this works or Nucool S Susp 100ml itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or might take and keep a gap of at least 2 hours between administartion of medicines whose concentration in the body is likely to be affected by Nucool S Susp 100ml . If you are not sure about these medicines, ask your doctor....
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat infections, for brain-related conditions, anti-coagulants, medicines for uneven heart rhythm and for thyroid disorder.
Storage and disposal of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
- Store it at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nucool S Suspension 100ml
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)