Normopril 10mg Tablet
By GENETICA PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Normopril 10 MG Description
Normopril Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure. It contains lisinopril as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses an
d duration as prescribed.
Uses of Normopril 10 MG
For the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Contraindications of Normopril 10 MG
If you are allergic to lisinopril, similar medicines or any of the ingredients of Normopril Tablet If you have a family history of allergic reactions to similar medicines If you have a history of serious allergic reaction called angioedema (recurrent episodes of swelling) If you are pregnant (second and third trimesters) If you have diabetes or kidney dysfunction and you are taking blood pressure-lowering medicine like aliskiren If you are taking sacubitril/valsartan used to treat heart failure...
Side effects of Normopril 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Normopril 10 MG
Can I take Normopril Tablet during pregnancy?
Normopril Tablet must be avoided during pregnancy as it may possibly cause harm to the unborn baby. If you are pregnant, think you may be or are planning to have a baby, you should consult your doctor before starting this medicine.
Can I take Normopril Tablet while breastfeeding?
Normopril Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding as there is limted safety data available, consult your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Normopril Tablet?
You may experience dizziness thus you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Normopril Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Normopril Tablet as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine such as dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have serious problems related to your heart, liver or kidney
- You have blood vessel problems or have low blood pressure
- You have diabetes
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like temsirolimus, vildagliptin and sacubitril/valsartan.
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like valsartan, telmisartan, irbesartan or aliskiren.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have recently experienced vomiting or diarrhoea
- You are on a low salt diet
- You are planning to get allergy shots for bee or wasp stings.
- You are planning to have surgery
- Normopril Tablet is not recommended in patients below 6 years or in children who have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Normopril 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Lisinopril lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
Directions for Use of Normopril 10 MG
- Normopril Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Normopril 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Normopril Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, asthma or gout or are taking medicines such as aliskiren, water pills, atenolol, painkillers, aspirin, racecadotril, potassium supplements and blood thinners....
Storage and disposal of Normopril 10 MG
- Store Normopril Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Normopril 10 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include dizziness, low blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, cough
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Normopril Tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Normopril Tablet?
A: Normopril Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Q: What is the composition of Normopril Tablet?
A: Normopril Tablet contains lisinopril as its active substance.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Expires on or After
CBD Oil for Pain: A Comprehensive Review on Its Effectiveness
Key Highlights: Introduction Lately, CBD oil has been in the limelight as a potential natural answer to various health concerns. These include many forms of pain relief. Extracted from the cannabis plant, CBD oil is praised for its possible healing effects without the mind-altering impacts often linked to marijuana. In this in-depth blog post, we
What Causes Queefing: Unraveling Myths and Understanding the Facts
Key Highlights: Introduction Think of queefing as just a release of gas from the vagina. It’s common and normal. It is experienced by many women. There’s no reason to feel embarrassed or worried about it. It’s not always a sign that something’s wrong. In this article, we’ll cover the topic thoroughly. We’ll talk about why
Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? Unraveling the Mystery with Science
Key Highlights: Introduction Wisdom teeth have long captivated researchers, dentists, and everyday people alike. Although these teeth often cause more harm than good, they continue to grow in most of us. In this article, we will explore the scientific reasons behind the existence of wisdom teeth, the evolution of human jaws and diets, potential issues
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.