Nitrest Cr 12.5mg Tablets
Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG Description
Nitrest Cr Tablet has zolpidem as an active ingredient. Nitrest Cr Tablet is a hypnotic medicine used to treat insomnia. It decreases sleep onset time and recurrent awakening at night time. Nitrest C
r Tablet improves sleep cycle and ensures proper sleep. Nitrest Cr tablet is a prescription medicine and should be taken without food at the right dose and time, recommended by the doctor. Nitrest Cr Tablet is a habit-forming medicine. One should not stop taking medication on their own; it may worsen the symptoms. Side effects of Nitrest Cr Tablet are memory loss, hallucinations, headache, vomiting, back pain etc.
Uses of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
- Nitrest Cr Tablet is used to treat Insomnia
Contraindications of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
- If you are allergic to Nitrest Cr Tablet or its active ingredient
- If you have a history of walking in sleep
- If you have kidney or liver disease
- If you have a respiratory disease
- If you have any cardiovascular diseases
- If you have seizure disorders
Side effects of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
- Stomach pain
- Memory loss
Precautions and Warnings of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a lung disease or breathing problems.
- You have myasthenia gravis (Weakness of muscle).
- You suffer from depression or have a history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
- You are taking any other medicines, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal products.
- You have had unexpected reactions to alcohol or sedative medications in the past, such as irritability, aggression, hallucinations, etc.
- You have a history of addiction to, or abuse of medicines or alcohol
Mode of Action of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
- Nitrest Cr Tablet should be consumed as prescribed by the doctor.
- Nitrest Cr Tablet should be swallowed as a whole with water.
- Nitrest Cr Tablet should not be broken, chewed or crushed.
- Nitrest Cr Tablet should not be skipped, even after the resolution of the symptoms.
- Sudden stoppage of Nitrest Cr Tablet can lead to treatment failure or the development of withdrawal symptoms, leading to severe side effects.
Interactions of Nitrest Cr 12.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Nitrest Cr Tablet interact with the following class of medicines:-
- High blood pressure-lowering medicines
- Antifungal medicine
- Sleeping pills
- Epilepsy or fits related medicines
Interactions with food items
- Nitrest Cr Tablet does not interact with food.