Nimdus 100mg Tablet
Nimdus 100 MG Description
Nimdus Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide as an active ingredient. It is used to relieve pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, pos
t-operative pain, dental pain, pain associated with nose, ear and throat and to reduce fever. The medicine inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. The medicine must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach. The tablet is not advised to be used by children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor about the medical condition before using the medicine.
- Nimstru 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 39.50₹ 38.32₹ 3.83/Tablet
- Nimupain 100mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.00₹ 37.41₹ 3.74/Tablet
- Nicip 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 43.45₹ 36.94₹ 3.69/Tablet
- Nimi Rapitab 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.60₹ 83.60₹ 8.36/Tablet
- Nimutab Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.09₹ 76.58₹ 7.66/Tablet
- Nise Mdt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.25₹ 70.63₹ 7.06/Tablet
- Nise 100mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.75₹ 100.94₹ 6.73/Tablet
- Nimegesic 100mg TabletBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.15₹ 64.21₹ 6.42/Tablet
- Nobel 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.37₹ 38.56₹ 3.86/Tablet
- Nimek 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.16₹ 77.17₹ 7.72/Tablet
Uses of Nimdus 100 MG
- It relieves pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- To relieve post-operative pain, the pain of trauma or injury and due to dental procedures.
- To reduce fever and relieve pain associated with ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Nimdus 100 MG
- If you are allergic to nimesulide or other ingredients in the medicine.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have a history or suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
Side effects of Nimdus 100 MG
- Stomach pain
- Rashes on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nimdus 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart, kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions, fast heartbeats, breathlessness, blood pressure fluctuation, increased sweating and swelling after taking the medicine.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- The medicine is to be administered to elderly patients with caution, as the elderly are more prone to get side effects associated with liver, kidneys, heart and internal bleeding in the stomach.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Nimdus 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nimdus 100 MG
- The medicine is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Nimdus 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affects the way the Nimdus Tablet works or Nimdus Tablet itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Taking blood-thinning medicines (warfarin), other pain-relieving medicines, water pills (furosemide), immunomodulatory medicines and oral antidiabetic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Nimdus 100 MG
- Store it at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nimdus 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nimdus Tablet be taken for stomach ache?
Q: Can I take Nimdus Tablet on an empty stomach?
Q: Does Nimdus Tablet cause weight gain?
Q: Can I give Nimdus Tablet to my 5-year-old child for a toothache?
Q: What are the side effects of Nimdus Tablet?
Q: What are the uses of Nimdus Tablet?
- Nimesulide. CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 June 2021]
- Nimesulide-Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 8 June 2021]
- Nimesulide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 8 June 2021]
- Nimesulide | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 8 June 2021]