Nicocin 125mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ORDAIN HEALTH CARE GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nicocin 125 MG Description
Nicocin Tablet is a nutritional supplement. It is used to treat pellagra (vitamin B3 deficiency) and skin condition such as larger blisters on the skin (bullous pemphigoid), blistering disease and hy
perpigmentation. It is also used in combination with a statin to lower cholesterol levels. Take Nicocin Tablet as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Nicocin 125 MG
- It is used to treat vitamin B3 deficiency (pellagra).
- It is used to treat various skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, blistering skin disease, bullous pemphigoid (large blister on the skin),
Precautions and Warnings of Nicocin 125 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Nicocin if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Nicocin 125 MG
- Niacinamide acts by increasing the collagen synthesis in the skin along with ceramide to improve skin texture.
- It increases skin hydration by reducing the water loss through the skin surface. It also reduces the skin damage (due to DNA damage) caused due to UV light.
Directions for Use of Nicocin 125 MG
- Nicocin Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor. Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Nicocin 125 MG
- Store Nicocin Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Nicocin Tablet effective?
A: Yes, Nicocin is effective when used at the dose prescribed by your doctor and for a specific duration.
Q: How should Nicocin be taken?
A: Take Nicocin as advised by your doctor. You can take this medicine with or without food. It is advised to take Nicocin Tablet at same time every day for better result. Also, complete the entire course of treatment with this medicine.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you