New X Cain 2% Jelly 30gm
X Cain 2 % Description
X Cain Gel is a local anaesthetic medicine. It is used to make the applied area of the body numb for a short duration of time. It Gel contains lidocaine as an active ingredient. It facilitates the in
ertion of various medical and imaging instruments in the body by acting as a lubricant too. It should be applied in a dose and for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. It is to be applied externally. Avoid the contact of this Gel with the eye. Do not overapply with this Gel. Wash your hands after applying X Cain Gel. Do not apply it anywhere else, other than for the prescribed conditions.
Uses of X Cain 2 %
- X Cain Gel is used as a local anaesthetic. It is also used to relieve pain during medical procedures involving the insertion of a tube in the urinary tract.
- It is applied on inner surfaces of the mouth, throat or nose to ease the insertion of tubes or other medical equipments.
Contraindications of X Cain 2 %
- If you are allergic to lidocaine or any other ingredients of X Cain Gel.
- If you are allergic to any other local anesthetic agent (amide-type).
Side effects of X Cain 2 %
- Burning Sensation
Precautions and Warnings of X Cain 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after the use of this medicine. You are suffering from any serious health issue....
- You should discuss your complete medical history and ongoing medications with your doctor before using this medicine.
Mode of Action of X Cain 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of X Cain 2 %
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of X Cain 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of X Cain 2 %
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine appropriately.
Dosage of X Cain 2 %
- As X Cain Gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for X Cain Gel to work?
Q: Can I use X Cain Gel for treating premature ejaculation?
- You may use X Cain Gel to help temporarily with the problem of premature ejaculation after consulting your doctor and taking the consent of your partner.