New Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
By KOYE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
25 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
5 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
New Celin 500 tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin C as its main component. New Celin 500 tablet is used for the treatment of vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin.
It is one of the essential dietary components required for growth, immunity and development. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant it supports the normal functioning of the immune system and protects the body from damage due to free radicals. It also helps in the repair and regeneration of skin and hair, promotes wound healing and is essential for the absorption of iron....
Ingredients and Benefits
- New Celin 500 tablet contains vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid.
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues and cells.
- It protects body cells from oxidative damage due its excellent antioxidant properties.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and illness due to environmental hazards.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption in the body.
Uses of New Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- New Celin 500 tablet is used to treat vitamin C deficiency also known as Scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on the skin.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
- As an adjuvant to diet during pregnancy, patients recovering from surgeries and malnourished individuals.
- New Celin 500 tablet is also used to support and maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
Precautions and Warnings of New Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take New Celin 500 tablet if you are allergic to vitamin C or any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any existing medical conditions, are taking other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches. Be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of New Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- New Celin 500 tablet should be taken as advised by a doctor.
- Do not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of New Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Store New Celin 500 tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children or pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I chew New Celin 500 tablet?
A: No, New Celin 500 tablet is not a chewable tablet. However, there is a chewable version of this medicine available with the product name "New Celin Chewable tablet". Therefore, you should not get confused about the direction for use of these two medicines. Ask your pharmacist or doctor how it needs to be taken or read the label on the strip of the medicine.
Q: New Celin 500 vs Limcee, what is the difference?
A: New Celin 500 as well as Limcee contains Vitamin C as an active ingredient and has similar actions. Your doctor or pharmacist shall recommend you one of these tablets for your condition. Hence, it would be best to take advice from the doctor as to which one to be used.
Q: What is the use of New Celin 500 mg tablet?
A: New Celin 500 tablet is used to treat Vitamin C deficiency and conditions associated with that such as scurvy. It is also used to improve immunity, often advised post surgeries and in the condition of malnutrition
Q: Which food items are a good source of Vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of Vitamin C.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take New Celin 500 tablet in excess?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical help immediately. Taking too much vitamin C can occasionally give you diarrhoea and there is a risk of damage to red blood cells and the formation of kidney stones with high doses of Vitamin C.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with New Celin 500?
A: Chances of getting side effects with this supplement are less if consumed as per the stated doses by doctor or pharmacist. However, in rare cases, you may experience headaches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions one should not consume New Celin 500 tablet?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a kidney stone problem known as hyperoxaluria and if you are taking antacids and having kidney disease.
- Ascorbic Acid 100mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 August 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 August 2021]
- Park, K. (2015). Nutrition and Health. Park's Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine. pp- 608-67.
- CELIN TABLETS 500 mg | CELIN CHEWABLE TABLETS [Internet]. 2021 [cited 7 August 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 10 Aug 2021 | 11:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved