By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neutin Gel is a topical medicine. It contains isotretinoin as its active ingredient, which is a derivative of vitamin A. Neutin Gel is used for the treatment of acne. Acne is a common skin condition t
hat is caused due to clogging of pores on the skin due to excessive oil secretion. It usually occurs due to hormonal imbalance, stress, climate changes, use of oil-based make-up and an improper diet. To get the maximum benefit from this medicine you should follow basic skincare practice, maintain a healthy diet and avoid the use of oil-based cosmetics on the skin. You should also avoid popping out acne as it can leave a permanent scar on the skin....
Uses of Neutin Gel
Neutin Gel used in the treatment for acne vulgaris commonly known as acne.
Contraindications of Neutin Gel
- If you are allergic to isotretinoin or any components of the Neutin Gel
- If you have a known history or family history of a certain type of skin cancer.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Neutin Gel
- Skin flaking
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Dry skin and redness
- Skin irritation or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Neutin Gel
Can I use the Neutin Gel during pregnancy?
The use of this medicine is not recommended in pregnant women or women planning pregnancy. An effective contraceptive measure must be used by women of childbearing age while using this medicine.
Can I use the Neutin Gel while breastfeeding?
You should not breastfeed while using this medicine, seek advice from your doctor.
Can I drive if I have used the Neutin Gel?
This medicine may not affect your driving abilities since its meant for topical application.
Can I consume alcohol when I use the Neutin Gel?
This medicine may not interact with alcohol since it is meant for external application on the skin.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have sensitive skin or photoallergy, avoid exposure to sunlight and use sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
- You are allergic to foods, dyes, preservatives or any other medicines.
- You are using other medicines for acne, your doctor may ask you to use them at different times.
- You have broken skin, redness of the skin or tiny pimples, sores around your mouth. This gel needs to be used very carefully.
- Neutin Gel is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Neutin Gel
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by making your skin produce less oil, preventing blockage of pores and inhibiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Neutin Gel
- Wash the affected area with mild soap and pat it dry.
- Apply a thin film of this medicine on the affected area.
- Wash your hands after applying the gel.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight immediately after application.
Interactions of Neutin Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Neutin Gel works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Concomitant use of medicines like benzoyl peroxide should be avoided as it may decrease the ability to give the desired effect of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the preparations (allopathic or herbal) that are used externally and you are currently using might help to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Neutin Gel
- Store it in a cool and dry place and temperature should be below 30°C
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Neutin Gel
The chances of an overdose are unlikely since it is meant for external application. However, if you ingest it accidentally seek immediate medical help immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of the Neutin Gel, apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acne?
A: Acne is a common skin problem that is caused due to clogging of pores on the skin due to excessive oil secretion. This usually affects the people during their puberty and but it can also affect people in their adulthood. Clogging of pores causes dead skin and acne. This also makes an environment suitable for the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
Q: How to use the Neutin Gel?
- Wash the affected area to remove any make-up or cosmetic applied to the skin.
- Pat the skin dry with a clean and soft cloth.
- Put a thin film of medicine on the affected skin using your fingertips.
- Do not apply too much of this medicine or too frequently as it will not help clear acne early.
- ISOTREX® GEL [Internet]. Gp2u.com.au. 2021 [cited 7 June 2021].
- ISOTREX® GEL [Internet]. Apps.medicines.org.au. 2021 [cited 7 June 2021].
- Isotretinoin: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 7 June 2021].
- ISOTRETINOIN ANTI-ACNE GEL FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF P. ACNE INFECTION | INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH [Internet]. Ijpsr.com. 2021 [cited 7 June 2021].
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 15 Jul 2021 | 11:48 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved