Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is a combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside. It is a pain killer and used to relieve pain associated with arthritis, headache, cold, muscle spasm, menstrual pain, tooth pain etc. It is not recommended for used in pregnant women. It may cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain etc. If you feel discomfort or experience any of the side effects, it is important to consult your doctor.
Uses of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Headache, toothache, colds, influenza, and menstrual cramps
- Painful muscle contractions
Contraindications of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol
- If you have a history of peptic ulcers or any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Bleeding in the stomach or intestine
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
It is not recommended for use in pregnant women as components of this medicine may cause abnormalities to the unborn baby. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication during pregnancy.
Can I take Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine pass into the breast milk in a small amount. Hence it is advised to avoid using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
You may experience dizziness, giddiness, drowsiness, fatigue, visual disturbances etc. Therefore it is better to be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may cause liver damage.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a severe liver or kidney disease
- You are suffering from bleeding in the stomach or peptic ulcers
- You are alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition
- You are an elderly person
- You have respiratory disorders like asthma
- You experience severe allergic reactions
- You may develop the liver disease due to prolonged use of this medicine
Mode of Action of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Prostaglandins are chemical substances that cause pain, swelling, and fever. This medicine blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it controls the fever.
Directions for Use of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician
- Swallow this medicine whole with a glass of water
Interactions of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone when used concomitantly can alter the effect of this medicine.
- The effect of Antihypertensive medicines like captopril, enalapril, antidepressants like lithium, medicines used to treat gout, like probenecid can be altered when used concomitantly with this medicine.read less
- The effect of Medicines to treat heart conditions like digoxin, Anti HIV medicines like zidovudine is decreased when used along with this tablet.
- Water pills like furosemide, when used together with this medicine, can result in reduced potassium level in the blood.
- The effect of blood thinners like warfarin cab be enhanced when used together with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Do not store above 25°C
- This medicine must be kept away from the reach of children
Dosage of Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, excitation, ringing in ears, drowsiness, dizziness, stomach ache and rarely fits.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, or alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause severe liver damage in case of overdose.
- Caution is needed while giving this medicine to older people too.
Other Variants for
Neorelax Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Last Updated on: 15 Oct 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved