Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nefacool Eye Drop is a combination medicine containing Naphazoline, chlorpheniramine and methylcellulose. It is used for the treatment allergies associated with the eyes. It is used to wash the eyes to remove pollutants from the eyes and decrease irritation of the eyes. It is used to temporarily decrease redness, itching and watering from the eyes caused due to pollen, grass, animal hair, etc. A burning or stinging sensation at the site of instillation, redness of the eyes, blurring of the eyes are some of the side effects of using this medicine.
Uses of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
- It is used for the treatment of allergies associated with the eyes. It is used to wash the eyes to remove pollutants from the eyes and decrease irritation of the eyes. It is used to temporarily decrease redness, itching and watering from the eyes caused due to pollen, grass, animal hair, etc.read less
Contraindications of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
If you are allergic to any of the contents of this medicine.
Side effects of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
- Burning or stinging sensation at the site of instillation.
- Redness of the eyes.
- The blurring of the eyes.
Precautions and Warnings of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
Can I use Nefacool Eye Drop during pregnancy?
Nefacool Eye Drop are to be used locally as eye drops only and there are fewer chances of absorption in the blood. Still, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I use Nefacool Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Nefacool Eye Drop is to be used locally as eye drops only and it is not known whether this medicine passes into the breastmilk or not. This medicine should be used by lactating mothers only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have used Nefacool Eye Drop?
Using this medicine can cause a temporary blurring of vision. Avoid driving until your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Nefacool Eye Drop?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes, glaucoma, heart problems, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid, difficulty in urination.
- You have an open wound or other skin injuries around your eyes.
- You are wearing contact lenses.
- You have a headache.
- Your eye irritation persists or worsens.
- You have a burning or stinging sensation in the eyes, pain in the eyes, vision problems after using this eye drop.
Mode of Action of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
How Does It Work?
Chlorpheniramine medicine works by opposing the action of a substance called histamine, a chemical form in the body in certain allergic conditions to relieve symptoms of allergy such as redness, itching, watering from eyes etc. Naphazoline is a decongestant medicine. It works by narrowing blood vessels in the eye. Methylcellulose is like a tear and they work by reducing the dryness of the eyes.
Directions for Use of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Nefacool Eye Drop are to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
Store it at 20°C to 25°C in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nefacool Eye Drops 10ml
- Symptoms of overuse of this medicine include redness of the eyes. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash your eyes thoroughly with water.read less
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the instillation of Nefacool Eye Drop, instill it as soon as possible. Do not instil more drops just to compensate for the missed instillation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions I should take if I am wearing contact lenses and using Nefacool Eye Drop?
A: If you are using Nefacool Eye Drop and wearing contact lenses, you should wait for at least 15 mins to put on the contact lenses after using this medicine.
Q: Does Nefacool Eye Drop cause pupil dilatation?
- Nefacool Eye Drop can cause pupil dilatation or wide pupil as a side effect of naphazoline medicine present in this eye drop.
Q: What precautions should I take while using Nefacool Eye Drop?
A: You should not touch the tip of the eye drop container to prevent contamination of eye drops, there should be a gap of at least 5 minutes between instillation of any two different eye drops.
Q: Can I use Nefacool Eye Drop for a longer duration?
- Nefacool Eye Drop should be use for a short period of time in the correct dose and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. It should not be used for a longer duration. If the symptoms persist consult your doctor.read less
Last Updated on: 09 Apr 2021 | 08:22 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved