Necob Plus Capsule
Necob Plus Capsule Description
Necob Plus Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used to manage or improve diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients. It contains folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and alpha-lipoic acid as
the active ingredients. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition caused due to the complication of uncontrolled diabetes (high blood sugar levels) resulting in nerve damage. The symptoms are sharp pains, tingling or painful sensations like needles and pins, numbness in legs, etc. It acts by improving nerve functioning and preventing nerve damage. This capsule must be taken in a dose and duration recommended by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor. You can take Necob Plus Capsule with or without food. Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and the medication for the same.
|You Save||₹20.62 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)|
- Matilda Plus CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 141.70₹ 120.44₹
- Neurobion Alfa Strip Of 20 CapsulesBy Procter And Gamble20 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 337.70₹ 287.04₹
- Nervisave P Capsules 10'sBy Adsila Organics Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 240.00₹
- Meconerv Plus CapsuleBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 154.00₹ 130.90₹
Uses of Necob Plus Capsule
Precautions and Warnings of Necob Plus Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like hypertension, kidney or liver problem, nerve-related problem.
- You may experience a fall in blood sugar level. The doctor may adjust the diabetic medications.
- Avoid alcohol intake during the treatment.
- You are taking medications, supplements, or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You had or have planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
Ingredients and Benefits of Necob Plus Capsule
- Necob Plus Capsule contains methylcobalamin, pyridoxine, alpha-lipoic acid and folic acid.
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) is used in the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It rejuvenates the damaged nerve cells and helps in the functioning of the nervous system and immune system. The deficiency of vitamin B12 cause neurological problems....
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is used in immune function and other metabolic reactions. Adequate supply is a must for nerve function and bone formation and regeneration.
- Alpha-lipoic acid increases glutathione (GSH) in diabetic patients, which is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures blood supply to nerve cells. It is used to control diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes like pain or numbness sensation in arms and legs....
- Folic acid is a vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It helps in normal blood formation. It is for cell division and the development of blood cells.
Directions for Use of Necob Plus Capsule
- Necob Plus Capsule must be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water. Take at a fixed time for optimal results.
Storage and disposal of Necob Plus Capsule
- Store Necob Plus Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Necob Plus Capsule?
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy? How it can be controlled?
Q: Can I take other medicines along with Necob Plus Capsule?
Q: When Necob Plus Capsule should not be taken?
Q: Is Necob Plus Capsule safe for pregnant women?
Q: What is Necob Plus used for?
- Unicobal Forte [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]