Nebilong 2.5mg Tablet
Nebilong 2.5 MG Description
Nebilong Tablet contains nebivolol as the active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Nebilong works by blocking the action of certain natural substances re
sponsible for narrowing of blood vessels and thus helps reduce pressure inside blood vessels and allows the heart to pump efficiently. High blood pressure is a critical health condition if not treated well can lead to other health-related complications and affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, kidneys. Thus, it is recommended that along with taking your medications on time you should also incorporate certain lifestyle modifications. A few of these changes include eating a diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 mins every day, not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption.
|You Save||₹18.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||High blood pressure|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, swelling, weakness, nausea|
- Nebivol 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 60.8042.31% CHEAPER₹ 6.08/Tablet
- Nebimac 2.5mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.60₹ 61.7141.46% CHEAPER₹ 6.17/Tablet
- Nebicip 2.5mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 81.32₹ 65.0638.24% CHEAPER₹ 6.51/Tablet
- Nodon 2.5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.60₹ 78.7150.19% CHEAPER₹ 5.25/Tablet
- Nebistar 2.5 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.10₹ 117.3825.71% CHEAPER₹ 7.83/Tablet
- Nebi 2.5mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.85₹ 57.6745.26% CHEAPER₹ 5.77/Tablet
- Nebizok 2.5mg Tablets 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.03₹ 74.8329.03% CHEAPER₹ 7.48/Tablet
- Nebicard 2.5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.0013.95% CHEAPER₹ 9.07/Tablet
Uses of Nebilong 2.5 MG
- For the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- For prevention of heart failure in patients aged 70 along with standard therapy.
Contraindications of Nebilong 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient nebivolol, or any other ingredient in this Tablet.
- If you have any pre-existing health condition such as liver or kidney problem, any kind of heart disorders, breathing problem like asthma, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are experiencing heartbeats slower than regular (bradycardia).
- If you have poor blood circulation.
- If you are consuming other medicines with ingredients floctafenine (an anti-inflammatory agent) and sultopride (used to treat brain-related disorder), heart medications.
- If you are suffering from excessive acid production in the body due to the body's inability to excrete acid /imbalance in the body's acid-base levels (metabolic acidosis).
Side effects of Nebilong 2.5 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Nebilong 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of pre-existing health condition such as heart-related disorder, liver problem, low blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You are already taking any medications on a regular basis.
- You experience any allergies, slow heart rate, drop in blood pressure, fluid retention, worsen heart condition, etc immediately stop the treatment. The doctor may reduce the dose as per need.
- You have diabetes then monitor the glucose level regularly, as it may mask the symptoms of low blood sugar level.
- You have non-allergic asthma or respiratory problem, then the doctor may start the treatment with the lowest effective dose.
- Do not stop the treatment abruptly on your own.
Mode of Action of Nebilong 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nebilong 2.5 MG
- Take the Nebister Tablet as a whole as directed by your doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine at a fixed time every day for best results.
Interactions of Nebilong 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Nebilong Tablet works or this combination medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially, if you are taking any medicines to treat heart problems, prevention of rejecting the transplanted organ, diabetes, blood pressure, pain, allergic reactions or inflammatory reactions, bacterial infections, stomach problems like ulcers or acid reflux, heartburns, fungal infections, cough and cold medications, etc....
Storage and disposal of Nebilong 2.5 MG
- Store it at room temperature 10-30°C, in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nebilong 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the Nebilong Tablet on my own?
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit salt in the diet, avoid pickles and packaged foods like chips as it contains excess salt.
- Avoid consuming potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. Discuss with your doctor if you drink too often.