Naushi Syp 30ml
By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Naushi Oral Drop contain domperidone as its active ingredient. It is used to prevent nausea, vomiting and indigestion. Naushi also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helping indigestion. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult supervision. It should be given as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Naushi Oral Drop should be taken before meals. Before giving this medicine, inform the doctor if your child has any other medical condition or detailed medical history....
Uses of Naushi 1 MG
Naushi Oral Drop is used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
Contraindications of Naushi 1 MG
- If your child is allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of the Naushi Oral Drop.
- If your child has a problem with your heart, liver or kidney.
- If your child develops black, tarry bowel stools or blood in stools.
- If your child has a blockage or tear in the intestines.
- If your child has a low level of potassium or magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
- If your child is suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour of the pituitary gland).
Side effects of Naushi 1 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Naushi 1 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- The child develops an allergic reaction after using the Naushi Oral Drop.
- You do not notice any improvement in your child's condition after using this medicine for 3 to 4 days.
- The child experiences palpitations, breathing problems or unconsciousness after using the Naushi Oral Drop, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Naushi 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Domperidone in Naushi Oral Drop works by blocking the action of a chemical substance (dopamine) in the brain, which causes nausea and vomiting. It also increases the movement of the stomach and intestines to allow easy movement of food through the stomach....
Directions for Use of Naushi 1 MG
- Naushi Oral Drop should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage. Shake it well before use and always use a dropper for exact quantities....
- It should be taken before a meal.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Naushi 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Naushi Oral Drop works or Naushi itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if your child is on certain medications like heart-related medicines, medicines to treat cancer, fungal or bacterial infections, mental health problems, stomach and intestines problems, malaria, allergy....
Interactions with food items
Naushi Oral Drop should be taken on an empty stomach.
Storage and disposal of Naushi 1 MG
- Store the Naushi Oral Drop at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Naushi 1 MG
Symptoms of an overdose include difficulty in speaking, poor orientation to the surroundings, dizziness, unconsciousness, irregular heartbeats, loss of balance and poor muscle control. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have given the Naushi Oral Drop in excess....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of the Naushi Oral Drop, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Naushi Oral Drop?
A: Naushi Oral Drop is used to prevent nausea and vomiting and indigestion. It also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helps in digestion.
Q: When should I give the Naushi Oral Drop?
A: Try to give Naushi Oral Drop before each meal and give the exact dose prescribed by the doctor.
Q: What is the dose of Naushi Oral Drop for a child?
A: The dose and duration of Naushi Oral Drop will be decided by the paediatrician based on your child's age, body weight and also severity of the underlying condition.
Q: Is Naushi for vomiting?
A: Yes, Naushi Oral Drop are used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone for gastro-oesophageal reflux | Medicines for Children [Internet]. Medicinesforchildren.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.