Mycoclin 2% Cream 15gm
By CANIXA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mycoclin Cream is a topical antifungal Cream used in the treatment of fungal infection of the skin, nails and scalp. It contains sertaconazole as its active ingredient which works by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for cell wall synthesis of fungi. This stops the growth of fungus which ultimately kills fungus responsible for the infection. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. It should not be used for patients below 12 years of age. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen....
|You Save||₹30.00 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Skin fungal infection|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, redness, itching, dryness or tenderness of skin at application site|
Check more medicines with composition as Sertaconazole(2.0 %)
Uses of Mycoclin 2 %
Mycoclin Cream is used in the treatment of fungal infection of skin, nails and scalp.
Contraindications of Mycoclin 2 %
- If you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of the ingredient of Mycoclin Cream.
Side effects of Mycoclin 2 %
- Burning sensation, redness, itching, dryness or tenderness of skin at the site of application.
Precautions and Warnings of Mycoclin 2 %
Can I use Mycoclin Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the safety of Mycoclin Cream during pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Mycoclin Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, it is very important to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Avoid using it in areas near the breast in case it is prescribed.
Can I drive if I have applied Mycoclin Cream?
It is very unlikely that it affects your driving abilities as it is applied to the skin.
Can I consume alcohol with Mycoclin Cream?
Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is very unlikely, as it is applied to the skin.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop irritation and skin allergy treatment should be discontinued.
- You have a history of an allergy to any other anti fungal like azole antifungal, otherwise reaction may occur.
- You should not apply this Cream on any other skin condition other than what it is prescribed for.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply it near eyes, mouth or vagina or mucous membrane.
- If this Cream comes in contact with your eyes, wash the eyes with water immediately.
Mode of Action of Mycoclin 2 %
How Does It Work?
Mycoclin Cream works by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for cell wall synthesis of fungi which stops the growth of fungus which ultimately kills fungus responsible for the infection.
Directions for Use of Mycoclin 2 %
- Mycoclin Cream is meant for topical use only.
- Apply it on infected area as suggested by your doctor and for the prescribed duration.
- Wash your hands before and after application unless your hands are the area of application.
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
Interactions of Mycoclin 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since, Mycoclin Cream is to be used externally on the skin. It is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions or any topical medicine for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Mycoclin 2 %
- Store the medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Mycoclin 2 %
Since, Mycoclin Cream is meant for external application, the chances of overdose are unlikely. If you think you have applied excess of this medicine, wipe off the excess Cream with a tissue or cotton. If you experience any symptoms of side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you skipped the application, apply it as soon as possible. Do not use it in an excess amount just to compensate the skipped application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Mycoclin Cream?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
- Do not apply this medicine to windburned or sunburned skin or on open wounds.
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside of the nose.
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them.
Q: For how long do I need to apply Mycoclin Cream?
- Keep using Mycoclin Cream for the full time of treatment, even if your symptoms begin to clear up after a short time.
- If you stop using this medicine too soon, your infection may return or get worse.
Q: Can I use Mycoclin Cream on my face?
A: Yes, Mycoclin Cream can be used on the face for fungal infections.
Q: Does Mycoclin Cream a steroid?
A: No, Mycoclin Cream is not a steroid, It's an anti-fungal Cream.
Q: Does Mycoclin Cream heal wounds?
A: Mycoclin Cream is an antifungal preparation that is beneficial in managing fungal infections. It should not be applied on wounds. Please consult your doctor if the wound is too deep. Avoid self-medication.
- ERTACZO cream [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Onabet Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Philippines [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Sertaconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.