Muzic 2.5mg Tablet
Muzic 2.5 MG Description
Muzic Tablet is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This tab
let works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. Muzic should be taken as directed by the doctor.
Uses of Muzic 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Muzic 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of Muzic Tablet.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of Muzic 2.5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Muzic 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel Muzic Tablet is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Tablet Muzic should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Mode of Action of Muzic 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Muzic 2.5 MG
Interactions of Muzic 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Muzic Tablet works and Muzic Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of Muzic Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Muzic 2.5 MG
- Store Muzic Tablet at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Muzic 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Tablet Muzic?
Q: Can I stop taking Muzic Tablet when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.