Monrox Syrup 30ml
By ACINOM HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
|You Save||₹60.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Roxithromycin
Uses of Monrox Syrup 30ml
For the treatment of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, soft tissue infections.
Contraindications of Monrox Syrup 30ml
- If your child is allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient of Monrox Syrup.
- If your child has severe liver problems.
- If your child is taking medications for migraine (ergot alkaloids).
Side effects of Monrox Syrup 30ml
Precautions and Warnings of Monrox Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions, or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child experiences continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Monrox Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Roxithromycin interferes with the protein synthesis of bacteria, thereby inhibiting bacterial growth and helps in reducing the infection.
Directions for Use of Monrox Syrup 30ml
- Give this medicine to your child as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
- Do not give it directly from the bottle, use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Monrox Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Monrox Syrup works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if your child is taking a medicine used to treat the immune system like cyclosporin.
Storage and disposal of Monrox Syrup 30ml
- Store Monrox Syrup in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Monrox Syrup 30ml
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea. If you have given too much of Monrox Syrup to your child, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of Monrox Syrup to your child, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Monrox Syrup?
A: The composition of Monrox Syrup includes roxithromycin, which is an antibiotic.
Q: Is Monrox Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Monrox Syrup is an antibiotic medicine that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed