Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml Description
Monorin Mps Oral Liquid is an antacid. It is used to relieve symptoms like indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain and gas. Monorin Mps contains a combination of aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide
and simethicone. This gel works by neutralising the acid present in the stomach and relieving pain due to ulcers. Monorin Mps should be taken as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist. Shake the bottle of Monorin Mps well before each use.
|You Save||₹2.91 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Simethicone / Simeticone(50.0 Mg) + Elemental Magnesium(250.0 Mg) + Aluminium(250.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Indigestion, heartburn, gas|
|Side effects||Abdominal pain, rash, vomiting|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Uses of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
Contraindications of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
- If you are allergic to aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone or any other ingredient of Monorin Mps Oral Liquid.
- If you have any problems with your kidney.
- If you have decreased level of phosphate in your body.
Side effects of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
Other General Warnings
- You have constipation.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- Your phosphate levels are decreasing, resulting in the softening of bones and unexplained fractures. The doctor may ask you to monitor your blood phosphate levels regularly.
Mode of Action of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
- Take Monorin Mps Oral Liquid as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Monorin Mps Oral Liquid works or Monorin Mps itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Monorin Mps may alter the effectiveness of levothyroxine, quinidine, tetracycline and citrates.
Storage and disposal of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
- Store Monorin Mps Oral Liquid below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Monorin Mps Cardamom Syrup 170ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Monorin Mps Oral Liquid for constipation?
Q: Can I stop taking Monorin Mps Oral Liquid on my own, if I feel better?
- Maalox Plus suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Maalox Plus suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]