Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Monlevo tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic symptoms such as a runny & stuffy nose, blockage in airways, sneezing, itching, watery eyes and other allergic symptom
s. Monlevo tablet is a combination of two medicines containing montelukast and levocetirizine. This medicine blocks the action of allergy-causing chemical substances in the body. You should take this medicine at bedtime preferably. It can be taken with or without food. You need to follow all the instructions of your doctor while taking this medicine. Also, do not modify the dose or stop it before the prescribed duration, even if you feel better. This medicine should not be taken by children under 6 years of age and also by patients with kidney diseases and are undergoing dialysis.
- Montas L Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 178.00₹ 151.315.08% CHEAPER₹ 15.13/Tablet
- Levozet M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 56.0064.87% CHEAPER₹ 5.6/Tablet
- 1 Al M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.00₹ 85.0046.68% CHEAPER₹ 8.50/Tablet
- Lisani M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.00₹ 117.3026.41% CHEAPER₹ 11.73/Tablet
Uses of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine or montelukast or any other components of Monlevo tablets.
- If you have kidney problems or are undergoing dialysis.
- If you are unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are taking medicines for allergies (corticosteroids) like Prednisone and Prednisolone.
- You are already taking painkillers like aspirin as they can increase the risk of asthma.
- You experience a rash or difficulty in breathing.
- You are suffering from a psychiatric illness.
- This medicine can cause anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep and suicidal thoughts. In case you experience any of these, immediately inform your doctor.
- You are suffering from a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria.
- You are not able to empty the bladder completely.
- Monlevo tablet is not meant for relief from acute asthma, use your inhaler for asthma relief in an acute attack.
Mode of Action of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes which may cause allergies. It acts by reducing the swelling, relaxes the airways and helps to make breathing easier.
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine, a natural substance that is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Monlevo tablet contains levocetirizine and montelukast, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Monlevo tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for fits like phenytoin, anti-tuberculosis medicines like rifampicin, anti-anxiety medicines like phenobarbital, medicines for breathing problems like theophylline, etc....
Storage and disposal of Monlevo Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.