Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Mobijoint D Tablet aids in the treatment of osteoarthritis. It is useful in lowering swelling and pain by minimising inflammation. It also restricts the progression of osteoarthritis. Mobijoint D Tab
let is composed of three active ingredients- glucosamine, sulfonyl methane and diacerein. Glucosamine and sulfonyl methane are natural compounds and work like nutritional supplements. Diacerein has anti-inflammatory, pro-anabolic and anti-catabolic characteristics. Mobijoint D Tablet has side effects like drowsiness, stomach upset, heartburn and headache. It is helpful for people who are unable to consume nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
|You Save||₹21.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Glucosamine(750.0 Mg) + Diacerein(50.0 Mg) + Methyl Sulfonyl Methane(250.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||nausea, headache, diarrhoea, heartburn, stomach pain|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS|
Uses of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Mobijoint D Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of osteoarthritis
Contraindications of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to the active or inactive components of Mobijoint D Tablet.
- If you are allergic to shellfish
- If you suffer from kidney disorders
- If you suffer from bleeding issues
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have cardiac problems
- If you are under treatment with blood thinners
- If you or anyone in your family has been diagnosed with glaucoma
Side effects of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes.
- You follow any exercise regimen or special diet.
- You are starting or stopping any new medicine while being treated with Mobijoint D Tablet.
Mode of Action of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- The doctor will prescribe the appropriate dose of Mobijoint D Tablet after taking into account your age, health conditions and severity of the ailment.
- Do not alter the dose of Mobijoint D Tablet without medical advice.
- Swallow Mobijoint D Tablet as a whole with water. Do not crush or break it or mix it with food or drinks.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, take Mobijoint D Tablet at the same time every day.
- Mobijoint D Tablet can be taken before or after food. Taking Mobijoint D with meals helps avoid stomach upset.
Interactions of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid side effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Mobijoint D Tablet interacts with medicines like:
- Taking Mobijoint D Tablet with blood thinners like warfarin can make you vulnerable to bleeding. You may experience problems like abnormal bleeding, headache, dizziness, weakness or blood in your urine or stools. ...
- Combining Mobijoint D Tablet with anticoagulants like dicumarol can cause bleeding.
- Consuming Mobijoint D Tablet with painkillers like acetaminophen can reduce the efficiency of both medicines.
Interactions with food items
- There are no known adverse interactions of Mobijoint D interaction with food. A regular diet can be followed unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Mobijoint D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Mobijoint D Tablet be safely used for a prolonged period?
Q: How long does it take for Mobijoint D Tablet to show its effect?
Q: Will increasing the dose of Mobijoint D Tablet give me faster relief from pain?
- Is glucosamine good for joint pain? [Internet]. WebMD. [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- Glucosamine [Internet]. Mayo Clinic. 2020 [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- Van De Walle G, MS, RD, Hill A, RD, LD. Does glucosamine work? Benefits, dosage and side effects [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE (MSM): Overview, uses, side effects, precautions, interactions, dosing and reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- Pavelka K, Bruyère O, Cooper C, Kanis JA, Leeb BF, Maheu E, et al. Diacerein: Benefits, risks and place in the management of osteoarthritis. An opinion-based report from the ESCEO. Drugs Aging [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2022 Mar 23];33(2):75–85. Available from:
- Glucosamine [Internet]. Versus Arthritis. [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- EMA. Diacerein-containing medicines for oral administration [Internet]. European Medicines Agency. 2018 [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from:
- Butawan M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and safety of a novel dietary supplement. Nutrients [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2022 Mar 23];9(3):290. Available from:
- Drugs.com. [cited 2022 Mar 23]. Available from: