Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
By SAPIENT LABORATORIES PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mlobe kt eye drop is a prescription medicine used to manage bacterial infections of the eye. It is used in conditions like bacterial conjunctivitis, managing pain and redness after any surgical intervention in the eyes. Mlobe kt eye drops contain two main active ingredients, Moxifloxacin and Ketorolac. Moxifloxacin belongs to the fluoroquinolone class of antibiotics. Fluoroquinolones are broad-spectrum antibiotics, as they are effective against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms. Moxifloxacin works by killing these microbes. On the other hand, Ketorolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication that mainly takes care of pain, swelling, and redness associated with infections. Mlobe kt eye drops must be taken as per a doctor's recommendation. Side effects of Mlobe kt eye drops include slight irritation and burning sensation in the eyes, but they settle down on their own. It is only meant for Use in the eyes....
|You Save||₹20.52 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Bacterial Conjunctivitis, Post Eye Surgery Inflammation.|
|Side effects||Dry Eyes, Blurring of Vision, Irritation, Redness|
|Classification||OCCULAR ANALGESIC AND ANTIBIOTIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketorolac + Moxifloxacin
Uses of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
- Mlobe kt eye drops are used for:
- Management of bacterial conjunctivitis.
- Management of pain, redness and swelling of the eyes after eye surgery.
Contraindications of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
- If you are allergic to Moxifloxacin.
- If you are allergic to Ketorolac.
- If you are allergic to Fluoroquinolone like Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Ofloxacin, etc.
Side effects of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
- Irritation in the eyes
- Dryness in the eyes
- Blurring of Vision
- Pain in the eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
Can I take Mlobe kt eyedrops during pregnancy?
You must avoid. It may be given under emergency conditions when there is an absolute necessity.
Can I take Mlobe kt eyedrops while breastfeeding?
You must avoid if you are breastfeeding. Ask your doctor if there is an absolute indication.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mlobe kt eyedrops?
You should avoid this medicine if you are driving, as it can cause some blurring of vision.
Can I consume alcohol with Mlobe kt eyedrops?
The interaction with alcohol is not known exactly. Make a consultation with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You wear contact lenses. You must avoid using them as this can cause infection to flare up and worsen the condition further.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus (diabetes mellitus makes you more prone to infections, and the healing process slows down).
- You are suffering from bleeding distress.
- You experience a severe burning sensation.
- If your blurring of vision is severe or doesn't settle.
- If you ever had an allergy to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication like diclofenac, burden etc.
- If you have problems like corneal dryness, corneal ulcer, or dry eye syndrome.
- If you are using any herbal medicines or supplements.
- If you are using any other topical medication in the eye. Try to keep a gap of 15 to 20 minutes before using both.
Mode of Action of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
How Does It Work?
Moxifloxacin is a fluoroquinolone that acts by inhibiting the synthesis of DNA (Deoxyribose nucleic acid), which is the genetic material of bacteria. DNA is the primary entity responsible for making bacteria survive and thrive. Once the synthesis of DNA is inhibited, the bacteria die....
Directions for Use of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
- Always use this medication after getting thoroughly examined by your doctor.
- Don't use this medicine without the recommendation of a doctor.
- The doctor decides the dose and duration.
- Check the label of Mlobe kt eye drops before using them.
- Go through the directions thoroughly.
- Check the date of expiry before using it. Don't use the medication if the date of expiry has been passed.
- Don't buy the medicine if the packaging is damaged.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wash your hands properly before using this medicine.
- Use the dropper. Please don't touch it with your hands.
- Place the dropper close to the inner part of your eye (the nasal side), and press it without touching the dropper on the eye.
- Wipe out the extra liquid.
- Do not rub the eyes after instilling the drops.
Interactions of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Mlobe kt eye drops interact with steroid formulations like dexamethasone, loteprednol, methylprednisolone etc. (the healing process is delayed if it is used concomitantly with steroids)
Storage and disposal of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
Store this medicine in a cool and dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep it beyond the reach of children and pets. Do not flush the leftover medication down into the toilet. Don't throw off the leftover medicine inadvertently into the surroundings. Talk to the pharmacist in case there is some medicine take-back program....
Dosage of Mlobe Kt Eye Drop 5ml
Symptoms of overdose are Blurring of vision, extreme burning sensation and irritation. Flush the eye with cool water. See your doctor as early as possible.
Missed a Dose
Take the missed dose as early as possible. Do not double the dose without consulting your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Mlobe kt eye drop habit-forming?
A: No, it is not a habit-forming medication.
Q: Can we prescribe Mlobe kt eye drops to people with compromised function tests?
A: There is no clear evidence of this. Please talk to your doctor before using it.
Q: Can we give Mlobe kt eye drops to people with liver dysfunction?
A: No clear data available. Please consult your doctor before using.
- Drugs, H., 2021. Ketorolac Ophthalmic: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at
- CiplaMed. 2021. MOXICIP KT Eye Drops. [online] Available at:
- Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021. DailyMed - MOXIFLOXACIN OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION- moxifloxacin hydrochloride solution/ drops. [online] Available at: <
- Drugs, H., 2021. Moxifloxacin: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at:
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.