Malither 80mg Injection 1ml
Malither 80 MG Description
Malither Injection is an anti-malarial medication. It contains artemether as the active substance. Malither Injection is used in the treatment of malaria. It works by preventing the protein synthesis
in the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite. It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane. This injection will be given to you by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine. Before starting Malither Injection, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
Uses of Malither 80 MG
Contraindications of Malither 80 MG
- If you are allergic to artemether, other artemisinin derivatives or any other ingredient of Malither Injection.
- If you are less than three months pregnant.
Side effects of Malither 80 MG
- Injection site pain
- Skin reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Malither 80 MG
Mode of Action of Malither 80 MG
How Does It Work?
- Malither Injection works by preventing the protein synthesis in the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite.
- It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane.
Directions for Use of Malither 80 MG
- Malither Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Malither 80 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Malither Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Malither 80 MG
- Store Malither Injection below 30°C. Protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.