Lunch On 1mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lunch On 1 MG Description
Lunch On Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It is used to lower blood sugar levels in adults with type 2 diabetes along with diet and exercise. Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a condition where your
pancreas does not make enough insulin to control your blood sugar levels and your body is unable to efficiently use its own insulin. This causes high blood sugar levels in your body, which can cause certain medical problems like heart diseases. Lunch On Tablet contains repaglinide as the active substance. It works by reducing blood sugar levels and controlling type 2 diabetes. Lunch On Tablet should only be used in adults older than 18 years of age. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting Lunch On Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
- Eurepa 1mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 313.50₹ 275.89₹ 18.39/Tablet
- Sarapid 1mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 101.00₹ 85.85₹ 8.59/Tablet
Uses of Lunch On 1 MG
Contraindications of Lunch On 1 MG
- If you are allergic to repaglinide or any other ingredient of Lunch On Tablet.
- If you are taking a medicine called gemfibrozil for the treatment of abnormal/high levels of cholesterol. If you are not sure what this medicine is, please confirm with your doctor.
- If you have type 1 diabetes mellitus, a condition where your pancreas produces little or no insulin.
- If you have a serious complication of diabetes called diabetic ketoacidosis with/without very low blood sugar levels.
- If you have liver problems.
Side effects of Lunch On 1 MG
- Low blood sugar levels
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lunch On 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are exposed to stress such as fever, trauma, infection or surgery.
- You are taking another medicine for treating diabetes called metformin.
- You have heart disease or had a recent heart attack.
- You are taking any other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Mode of Action of Lunch On 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lunch On 1 MG
- Take Lunch On Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Lunch On 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lunch On Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- The use of Lunch On Tablet with medicines for treating bacterial infections (clarithromycin), fungal infections (ketoconazole), iron overload (deferasirox), blood clots (clopidogrel), other medicines for treating diabetes (sitagliptin), Parkinson's disease (selegiline), high blood pressure (ramipril, propranolol), pain/fever (ibuprofen, aspirin), acromegaly (octreotide), hormone problems (testosterone) and medicines used to prevent organ rejection after a transplant (cyclosporine) may increase the effect of this medicine in the body. ...
- The use of Lunch On Tablet with medicines for treating tuberculosis (rifampicin), birth control (Ethinyl estradiol), fits/seizures (phenobarbitone, carbamazepine), swelling (chlorthalidone), rheumatoid arthritis (prednisone), thyroid disorders (levothyroxine), endometriosis (danazol), low blood pressure (methoxamine) may reduce the effect of this medicine in the body....
Storage and disposal of Lunch On 1 MG
- Store Lunch On Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.