Lulibet Cream 20gm
Lulibet 1 %W/W Description
Lulibet cream is meant for treating fungal skin infections in adults. It contains luliconazole, an anti-fungal medicine. It is not to be used near the eyes, mouth or vagina. It is meant for external
use only and should be used as recommended by the doctor or pharmacist. Burning sensation, itching, redness, and rash are some of the side effects of this medicine. They usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor right away.
- Lulitreat 1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 279.00₹ 214.83₹
- Luliact 1%tube Of 10gm CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 105.00₹
- Luliact 1% Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 250.00₹ 212.50₹
- Luliact 1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 300.00₹ 255.00₹
- Luliford 1% Cream 20gmBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 250.00₹ 212.50₹
- Luliford 1% Cream 10gmBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 142.50₹
- Lulimax 1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Diamond Life Sciences30g Cream in TubeMRP 199.00₹ 199.00₹
- Lulivax 1.0% Cream 30gmBy Megha Healthcare Private Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 179.00₹ 179.00₹
- Funzi L Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 152.90₹ 129.96₹
- Zocon L 1% Tube Of 60gm CreamBy Fdc Limited60g Cream in TubeMRP 400.00₹ 340.00₹
Uses of Lulibet 1 %W/W
Contraindications of Lulibet 1 %W/W
Side effects of Lulibet 1 %W/W
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- Burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Lulibet 1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using Lulibet cream.
- You should not use this medicine for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This medicine should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- If your eyes come in contact with this medicine, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulibet 1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lulibet 1 %W/W
- Lulibet cream should be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulibet cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate Lulibet cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Lulibet 1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Lulibet cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulibet cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulibet 1 %W/W
- Store Lulibet cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulibet 1 %W/W
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lulibet cream suitable for skin allergy?
Q: Can Lulibet cream be useful for skin burns?
Q: How should I use Lulibet cream?
- Use Lulibet cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Lulibet cream.