Lornistar 4mg Tablet
By INTRA LABS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lornistar 4 MG Description
Lornistar Tablet is used to relieve pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. It contains lornoxicam as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicine
s called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
|You Save||₹9.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Lornoxicam(4.0 Mg)
Uses of Lornistar 4 MG
For the treatment of pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
Contraindications of Lornistar 4 MG
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam or any other ingredients of Lornistar Tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart, such as heart failure
- You suffer from any liver or kidney disease
- If you are already taking other pain killer medicines like ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- If you have a history of known allergy or skin reactions to pain killers like ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or develop it after starting treatment.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding or perforation in the stomach or gut related or unrelated to the use of painkillers
- If you have any bleeding disorders
- If your blood platelet count is low
- If you are more than 6 months pregnant
Side effects of Lornistar 4 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lornistar 4 MG
Can I take Lornistar Tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be taken during pregnancy, especially during 3rd trimester. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby before starting treatment with Lornistar Tablet.
Can I take Lornistar Tablet while breastfeeding?
This medicine is not recommended for use while breastfeeding unless considered essential by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lornistar Tablet?
It is not expected that this medicine will affect your ability to drive. However, it may cause dizziness, thus caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Lornistar Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction between alcohol and this medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You suffer from or have a history of bleeding disorder
- You have asthma
- You suffer from lupus (SLE)
- You suffer from any blood clotting disorder or are taking any blood thinners
- You suffer from conditions such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- You have chickenpox
- You have been taking this medicine for more than 3 months
- You are above 60 years of age
Mode of Action of Lornistar 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Lornoxicam works by inhibiting the synthesis of certain substances which are responsible for pain & inflammation.
Directions for Use of Lornistar 4 MG
- Lornistar Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lornistar 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lornistar Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat stomach ulcers, heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, cancer or are taking blood thinners, steroids, water pills or antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Lornistar 4 MG
- Store Lornistar Tablets in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Lornistar 4 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, dizziness and vomiting. In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Lornistar Tablet?
A: Lornistar Tablet contains lornoxicam, which belongs to the class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Q: Is Lornistar Tablet an antibiotic?
A: No, Lornistar Tablet is not an antibiotic, it is a pain-relieving medication.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed