By ADMAC FORMULATIONS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lormac Tablet Description
Lormac Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back th
rough your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
|Contains||Lornoxicam(4.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, sleepiness, fatigue|
Check more medicines with composition as Lornoxicam(4.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Lormac Tablet
For the treatment of pain and inflammation of joints associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis, surgery, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg), muscle pain....
Contraindications of Lormac Tablet
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Lormac Tablet.
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lormac Tablet
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lormac Tablet
Can I take Lormac Tablet during pregnancy?
It is not advised to take this medicine during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby before starting treatment with Lormac Tablet.
Can I take Lormac Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not advised to take this medicine while breastfeeding. Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding before starting treatment with Lormac Tablet.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lormac Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Lormac Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol during treatment with Lormac.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Lormac Tablet
How Does It Work?
Lormac Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for pain & inflammation.
Directions for Use of Lormac Tablet
- Lormac Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lormac Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lormac Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Lormac Tablet
- Store Lormac Tablet in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Lormac Tablet
In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lormac Tablet used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)
Q: Is Lormac Tablet an antibiotic?
A: No, Lormac Tablet is not an antibiotic, it is a pain-relieving medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed