Loratia 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Loratia 10 MG Description
Loratia Tablet contains loratadine, an anti-allergic medicine. It works by blocking the action of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Loratia helps to relieve allergic symptoms like a runny o
r blocked nose, watery eyes, itching and redness of the skin. It should not be used for children below 2-years of age. This medicine can make you feel drowsy, tired, have headaches and increased appetite. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions and are on any medicines.
- Alastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 41.6626.84% CHEAPER₹ 4.17/Tablet
- Alaspan 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 147.80₹ 147.81₹ 14.78/Tablet
- Lorfast Meltab 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹ 9.78/Tablet
- Lorinol 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 127.50₹ 8.50/Tablet
- Alorti 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mohrish Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 52.517.89% CHEAPER₹ 5.25/Tablet
Uses of Loratia 10 MG
Contraindications of Loratia 10 MG
Side effects of Loratia 10 MG
- Increased appetite
- Worried behaviour
Precautions and Warnings of Loratia 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You or your child has liver or kidney disease.
- You are about to have skin tests, you have to stop taking this medicine at least 48 hours before skin testing.
- Loratia Tablet is not recommended for children below 2-years of age.
Mode of Action of Loratia 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Loratia 10 MG
- Loratia Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Loratia 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of ketoconazole, erythromycin and cimetidine with Loratia Tablet can increase the effect of loratadine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Loratia 10 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Loratia 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Loratia Tablet make you sleepy?
Q: Is Loratia Tablet effective?
Q: When and how to take Loratia Tablet?
- Loratadine 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Loratadine 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]