Lisoril 2.5mg Tablet
By IPCA LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lisoril 2.5 MG Description
Lisoril Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure. It contains lisinopril as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and
duration as prescribed.
|Uses||High blood pressure & heart failure|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, cough, diarrhoea, vomting|
Check more medicines with composition as Lisinopril(2.5 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lisoril 2.5mg Tablet
- Lipril 2.5mg TabletBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.85₹ 83.17₹ 5.54/Tablet
Uses of Lisoril 2.5 MG
For the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Contraindications of Lisoril 2.5 MG
If you are allergic to lisinopril, similar medicines or any of the ingredients of Lisoril Tablet If you have a family history of allergic reactions to similar medicines If you have a history of serious allergic reaction called angioedema (recurrent episodes of swelling) If you are pregnant (second and third trimesters) If you have diabetes or kidney dysfunction and you are taking blood pressure-lowering medicine like aliskiren If you are taking sacubitril/valsartan used to treat heart failure...
Side effects of Lisoril 2.5 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Lisoril 2.5 MG
Can I take Lisoril Tablet during pregnancy?
Lisoril Tablet must be avoided during pregnancy as it may possibly cause harm to the unborn baby. If you are pregnant, think you may be or are planning to have a baby, you should consult your doctor before starting this medicine.
Can I take Lisoril Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lisoril Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding as there is limted safety data available, consult your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lisoril Tablet?
You may experience dizziness thus you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Lisoril Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Lisoril Tablet as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine such as dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have serious problems related to your heart, liver or kidney
- You have blood vessel problems or have low blood pressure
- You have diabetes
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like temsirolimus, vildagliptin and sacubitril/valsartan.
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like valsartan, telmisartan, irbesartan or aliskiren.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have recently experienced vomiting or diarrhoea
- You are on a low salt diet
- You are planning to get allergy shots for bee or wasp stings.
- You are planning to have surgery
- Lisoril Tablet is not recommended in patients below 6 years or in children who have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Lisoril 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Lisinopril lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
Directions for Use of Lisoril 2.5 MG
- Lisoril Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lisoril 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lisoril Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, asthma or gout or are taking medicines such as aliskiren, water pills, atenolol, painkillers, aspirin, racecadotril, potassium supplements and blood thinners....
Storage and disposal of Lisoril 2.5 MG
- Store Lisoril Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lisoril 2.5 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include dizziness, low blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, cough
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Lisoril Tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lisoril Tablet?
A: Lisoril Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Q: What is the composition of Lisoril Tablet?
A: Lisoril Tablet contains lisinopril as its active substance.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed