Lipicard Av Tablet
Lipicard Av Tablet Description
Lipicard Av Tablet is used to lower the increased cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood along with a low-fat diet and lifestyle changes. It is a combination medicine containing atorvastatin and f
nofibrate as active substances. Atorvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol and fenofibrate works by breaking down triglyceride fat present in the blood. This reduces the risk of heart diseases and prevents strokes and heart attacks. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding. Also inform about all the medicines and supplements you take and your medical history before starting Lipicard Av Tablet.
|You Save||₹31.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Fenofibrates(160.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, indigestion, diarrhoea, joint pain|
- Atr F TabletBy Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 90.3049% CHEAPER₹ 9.03/Tablet
- Biovas Tg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 101.35₹ 65.8863% CHEAPER₹ 6.59/Tablet
- Tonact Tg 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 438.70₹ 372.89₹ 24.86/Tablet
- Lipikind F TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 81.82₹ 69.5561% CHEAPER₹ 6.96/Tablet
- Fibrovas TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 226.00₹ 192.10₹ 19.21/Tablet
- Stator F Tablets 15'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 246.94₹ 209.9022% CHEAPER₹ 13.99/Tablet
- Atchol F TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.3053% CHEAPER₹ 8.33/Tablet
- Zivast F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 86.00₹ 73.1059% CHEAPER₹ 7.31/Tablet
- Lipicure Tg 160mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 381.00₹ 323.85₹ 21.59/Tablet
- Atorsave F TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.84₹ 165.618% CHEAPER₹ 16.56/Tablet
Uses of Lipicard Av Tablet
Contraindications of Lipicard Av Tablet
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, fenofibrate, or any other ingredient of Lipicard Av Tablet.
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you have gallbladder disease.
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Side effects of Lipicard Av Tablet
- Loose motion
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lipicard Av Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a recent history of stroke.
- You have liver disease or had liver problems after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney problems due to muscle injury caused due to this medicine.
- You have muscle pain or muscle weakness with or without a fever after taking this medicine.
- You have diabetes or underactive thyroid.
- You have gallstone after taking this medicine.
- You have allergy or swelling of lips, face, throat, tongue after taking this medicine.
- You have a fever or rash after taking Lipicard Av Tablet.
Mode of Action of Lipicard Av Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Lipicard Av Tablet contains atorvastatin and fenofibrate as active substances.
- Atorvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol.
- Fenofibrate works by the breakdown of triglyceride fat present in blood.
Directions for Use of Lipicard Av Tablet
- Take Lipicard Av Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- It should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not break, cut or chew it.
- Take at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Lipicard Av Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lipicard Av Tablet works or Lipicard Av Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Lipicard Av Tablet with medicines such as niacin, clarithromycin, itraconazole, and ritonavir can cause muscle problems.
- Concomitant use of Lipicard Av Tablet with blood thinner medicines such as warfarin increases the action of warfarin.
- Medicines such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, diltiazem, itraconazole, glecaprevir, and pibrentasvir or can cause an increase in the blood level of Lipicard Av Tablet when taken together.
- Medicines such as efavirenz and rifampin can cause a decrease in the blood level of Lipicard Av Tablet when used concomitantly.
- Concomitant use of Lipicard Av Tablet with medicines such as cyclosporine and tacrolimus can cause kidney problems.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Lipicard Av Tablet
- Store Lipicard Av Tablets below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lipicard Av Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Lipicard Av Tablet?
Q: What is the composition of Lipicard Av Tablet?
Q: What is Lipicard Av Tablet used for?
- Ciplamed - Atorlip-F [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Fenofibrate 200 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Fenofibrate 200 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]