Lipeg 2mg Injection 10ml
Lipeg 2 MG Description
Lipeg Injection is an anticancer medicine. It is used to treat breast, head and neck, lungs, prostate and stomach cancer. It is used alone or in combination with other anti-cancer medicines. The acti
ve ingredient present is docetaxel. This medicine is an injection and it will be given/administered by the doctor in a healthcare set-up.
Uses of Lipeg 2 MG
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Head and neck cancer
Contraindications of Lipeg 2 MG
- You have an allergy to the ingredients or their components.
- You have a low white blood cell count, if you are not sure, ask the doctor.
- You have a history of liver disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Lipeg 2 MG
- Hair loss
- Swelling at the injection site
Precautions and Warnings of Lipeg 2 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver disease, alcoholism or seizures.
- You have a kidney-related problem of a high level of uric acid in the body.
- You have been treated with a medicine-paclitaxel and experienced an allergic reaction.
- You are already on other anti-cancer medications.
- You have a low white blood cell count.
- You experience serious skin problems like peeling, rashes, flu-like symptoms, blisters etc.
- You experience abnormal swellings due to excess accumulation of fluid in the body, pain, tingling, or burning in the hands and feet, skin rashes, etc. after taking the injection. Inform the doctor immediately....
Mode of Action of Lipeg 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lipeg 2 MG
Interactions of Lipeg 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines affect the way Lipeg Injection works, or Lipeg Injection itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Especially if you are antibiotics, antifungals, anti-infectives, anti-HIV medicines, etc....
Storage and disposal of Lipeg 2 MG
Dosage of Lipeg 2 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Lipeg Injection works?
Q: How Lipeg Injection is given?
- The medicine comes in a form of injection, it will be given in the hospital by the doctor or nurse as an injection or infusion.
- Follow the aftercare instruction given by the doctor.
- If unusual symptoms occur after taking the injection, inform the doctor immediately.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- [Internet]. Products.sanofi.ca. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Docetaxel 20 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]