Levotab 150mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Levotab 150 MG Description
Levotab Tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It contains levamisole as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and i
n doses and duration as prescribed. Before using the Levotab Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vitilex 150mg TabletBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.00₹ 82.45₹
- Vermisol 150mg TabletBy Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.41₹ 28.40₹
Uses of Levotab 150 MG
Contraindications of Levotab 150 MG
Side effects of Levotab 150 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Levotab 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Levotab Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Do not use Levotab Tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Levotab 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levotab 150 MG
Interactions of Levotab 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levotab Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like Ivermectin and Albendazole....
Storage and disposal of Levotab 150 MG
- Store Levotab Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Levotab 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Levotab Tablet?
Q: Is Levotab Tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Does the Levotab Tablet contain a steroid?
- Levamisole - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Levamisole: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Lactmed - Levamisole [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]