Levenue Er 1gm Tablet
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Levenue Er 1 G Description
Levenue Er Tablet contains Levetiracetam. It is used to treat epilepsy (fits). It can be used on its own or in combination with other medications. It works to prevent seizures as long as you keep tak
ing it. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹62.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Somnolence, asthenia, infection, dizziness, fatigue|
Check more medicines with composition as Levetiracetam(1.0 G)
Uses of Levenue Er 1 G
For the treatment of epilepsy (fits)
Contraindications of Levenue Er 1 G
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Levenue Er Tablets
Side effects of Levenue Er 1 G
- Lack of energy
- Nasal congestion
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Levenue Er 1 G
Can I take Levenue Er Tablet during pregnancy?
Your doctor might prescribe Levenue Er Tablet after a careful assessment if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. However, you must not consume this without consulting a doctor.
Can I take Levenue Er Tablet while breastfeeding?
Levetiracetam is excreted in human milk. Because Levenue Er Tablet have the potential to produce major adverse effects in nursing infants, you must not take this tablet while you breast feed.
Can I drive if I have taken Levenue Er Tablet?
You should not drive as Levenue Er Tablet can make you feel sleepy.
Can I consume alcohol with Levenue Er Tablet?
No, do not use consume alcohol with Levenue Er Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems
- You have signs and symptoms of depression
- You or your family has a history of irregular heartbeats
- You have suicidal thoughts
- Your epilepsy worsens
Mode of Action of Levenue Er 1 G
How Does It Work?
Levenue Er Tablet is used to treat epilepsy. It works by attaching to certain sites (SV2A) on nerve cell surfaces. This stops the spread of electrical signals that cause seizures by suppressing aberrant nerve cell activity in the brain....
Directions for Use of Levenue Er 1 G
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take the tablet all in at once
- Levenue Er Tablet should not be chewed, crushed, or broken
- Levenue Er Tablet can be taken with or without food
- Take it at the same time every day
Interactions of Levenue Er 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levenue Er Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- It has been observed that taking levetiracetam and methotrexate together reduces methotrexate clearance, resulting in higher/longer blood methotrexate concentrations that are potentially hazardous.
- Co-administration of levetiracetam and a laxative called macrogol may decrease the efficacy of levetiracetam. Hence, use macrogol one hour before or after using levetiracetam.
Storage and disposal of Levenue Er 1 G
- Keep Levenue Er Tablet out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use Levenue Er Tablet after expiry date
- Store at 25 degrees Celsius
Dosage of Levenue Er 1 G
Overdose of Levenue Er Tablet may cause sleepiness, irritability, hostility, decreased awareness, respiratory inhibition, and coma. If you took more tablets than you should have, see your doctor. Your doctor will choose the appropriate course of action in the event of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
Take Levenue Er Tablet as soon as you remember if you miss a dose. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not take two doses.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Levenue Er Tablet if I have liver problems?
A: You can use Levenue Er Tablet during liver problems if your doctor has prescribed it.
Q: Can I use other brand instead of Levenue Er Tablet?
A: No, stick to the same brand as the dose of the medicine may differ among different brands. There are substitutes available; however, you should consult a doctor first.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed