Levemex 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Levemex 500 MG Description
Levemex Tablet contains Levetiracetam. It is used to treat epilepsy (fits). It can be used on its own or in combination with other medications. It works to prevent seizures as long as you keep taking
it. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Levitra 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy D D Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 147.04₹ 147.04₹ 14.7/Tablet
- Levesam 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.06₹ 185.35₹ 12.36/Tablet
- Keppra 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.30₹ 123.50₹ 12.35/Tablet
- Levacetam 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.37₹ 123.56₹ 12.36/Tablet
- Epictal 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.38₹ 135.20₹ 13.52/Tablet
- Epilive 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.05₹ 185.34₹ 12.36/Tablet
- Torleva 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.37₹ 127.94₹ 12.79/Tablet
- Levecetam 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Psycormedies10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 147.05₹ 124.99₹ 12.50/Tablet
- Levera 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.06₹ 185.35₹ 12.36/Tablet
- Levenue 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.06₹ 185.35₹ 12.36/Tablet
Uses of Levemex 500 MG
Contraindications of Levemex 500 MG
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Levemex Tablets
Side effects of Levemex 500 MG
- Lack of energy
- Nasal congestion
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Levemex 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems
- You have signs and symptoms of depression
- You or your family has a history of irregular heartbeats
- You have suicidal thoughts
- Your epilepsy worsens
Mode of Action of Levemex 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levemex 500 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take the tablet all in at once
- Levemex Tablet should not be chewed, crushed, or broken
- Levemex Tablet can be taken with or without food
- Take it at the same time every day
Interactions of Levemex 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levemex Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- It has been observed that taking levetiracetam and methotrexate together reduces methotrexate clearance, resulting in higher/longer blood methotrexate concentrations that are potentially hazardous.
- Co-administration of levetiracetam and a laxative called macrogol may decrease the efficacy of levetiracetam. Hence, use macrogol one hour before or after using levetiracetam.
Storage and disposal of Levemex 500 MG
- Keep Levemex Tablet out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use Levemex Tablet after expiry date
- Store at 25 degrees Celsius