Letsi 5mg Tablet
By SERUM INSTITUTE OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
5 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Letsi Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine containing letrozole as its active ingredient. It is used in treating advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This medicine should be taken as instructed by your doctor. The dose and frequency will be decided by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water with or without water. Never miss any dose or consume it more than what is recommended. Before using Letsi Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹33.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Letrozole(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Letsi 5 MG
Letsi Tablet is used in postmenopausal women for the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
Contraindications of Letsi 5 MG
- If you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredients of Letsi Tablet.
- If you still get your periods.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Letsi 5 MG
- Hot flushes (Sudden feeling of warmth)
- Increased sweating
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Letsi 5 MG
Can I take Letsi Tablet during pregnancy?
Letsi Tablet is meant to be used only after menopause. It must not be used during pregnancy as it may harm the unborn baby. You must take proper birth control measures while consuming it, as you may still have the potential to become pregnant during treatment.
Can I take Letsi Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if letrozole passes into breastmilk. Hence, you should not use Letsi Tablet while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Letsi Tablet?
Letsi Tablet may make you dizzy. Thus, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Letsi Tablet?
There is no known interaction with alcohol and Letsi Tablet. However, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any disease that affects the strength of your bones.
- You experience tendon pain or swelling while on treatment with Letsi Tablet.
- Your periods have not yet stopped, and you have not yet gone through menopause. Your doctor might ask you to confirm your menopause by performing some blood tests if it cannot be clinically confirmed.
- Letsi Tablet is not recommended for patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Letsi 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Letrozole in Letsi Tablet works by reducing the level of a natural female hormone known as oestrogen that is produced in the body. Eventually, stopping the growth of the cancer cells, which depend on oestrogen for its growth....
Directions for Use of Letsi 5 MG
- Letsi Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Letsi 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Letsi Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Letsi Tablet along with tamoxifen (used to prevent breast cancer) should be avoided as it may alter its effects.
- Other medicines like phenytoin, clopidogrel should be used with caution along with Letsi Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Letsi Tablet can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Letsi 5 MG
- Store Letsi Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Letsi 5 MG
Seek urgent medical attention in case you have consumed too much of Letsi Tablet.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Letsi Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Letsi Tablet?
A: Letsi Tablet is used in postmenopausal women for the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
Q: How to take Letsi Tablet?
A: Letsi Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Q: Should Letsi Tablet be taken with or without food?
A: Letsi Tablet can be taken with or without food.
Q: How long to take Letsi Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Letsi Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Letsi Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letsi Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Letrozole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.