Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Laveta M Kid tablet is an anti-allergic medicine. It is a combination of montelukast and levocetirizine. Laveta M Kid tablet is used to treat allergic conditions in children such as runny nose, sneez
ing, itching, swelling, congestion and watery eyes. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. It may also help in the treatment of asthma and skin allergies. If your child vomits within 30 minutes of taking this medicine, give the same dose again, but skip it if it’s already time for the next dose. Laveta M Kid tablet can make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Thus, it is preferred to give this medicine at night or as prescribed by your doctor based on the condition to obtain optimal benefit.
- Telekast L Kid TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.45₹ 98.13₹ 9.81/Tablet
- Xyzal M Kid Dt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.50₹ 70.1223% CHEAPER₹ 7.01/Tablet
- Levocet M Kid TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.75₹ 50.7544% CHEAPER₹ 5.08/Tablet
- Akair Lc Kid Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹ 13.6/Tablet
- Levosiz M Kid Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 29.7567% CHEAPER₹ 2.98/Tablet
- Criz M Kid TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 75.50₹ 64.1730% CHEAPER₹ 6.42/Tablet
- L Montus Kid TabletBy Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 106.00₹ 90.102% CHEAPER₹ 9.01/Tablet
- Montemac L Kid TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.80₹ 72.9320% CHEAPER₹ 7.29/Tablet
- Hhlevo M Kid TabletBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.00₹ 79.0514% CHEAPER₹ 7.9/Tablet
Uses of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If your child is allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine or any other component of the Laveta M Kid tablet.
- If your child has kidney problems or undergoing dialysis.
- If your child is unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Tiredness or weakness
- Blocked or runny nose
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Indigestion or dyspepsia
Precautions and Warnings of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Your child is taking medicines for allergies (corticosteroids) like Prednisone and Prednisolone.
- Your child is already taking painkillers like aspirin as it can increase the risk of asthma.
- Your child experiences a rash or breathing difficulty.
- Your child has any psychiatric illness.
- This medicine can cause anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep and suicidal thoughts. In case your child experience any of these, immediately inform your doctor.
- Your child is suffering from a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria.
- Your child is unable to empty the bladder completely.
- Laveta M Kid tablet is not meant for relief from acute asthma, use your inhaler for your child to provide relief during an acute asthma attack.
Mode of Action of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes which may cause allergies. It reduces swelling, relaxes airways and helps to make breathing easier.
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicine may alter the way the Laveta M Kid tablet works or the Laveta M Kid tablet can itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicine.
- Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking to avoid any interactions.
- Medicines used to treat fits or epilepsy like phenytoin, medicines used to treat anxiety or sleeplessness (CNS depressants) like phenobarbital and medicines used to treat tuberculosis like rifampicin should be used cautiously when taking Laveta M Kid tablet....
Storage and disposal of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Dosage of Laveta M Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Symptoms of an overdose include drowsiness, aggression, restlessness, thirst and headache.
- If you think you have given too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of medicine, give it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not give a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give the Laveta M Kid tablet during an asthma attack?
Q: Can Laveta M Kid tablet make my child sleepy?
Q: Can I decrease the dose of the Laveta M Kid Tablet by myself if my child starts to feel better?
- MONTAIR LC & MONTAIR LC KID DT / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 24 August 2021]
- MTnL Tablet [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2021 [cited 24 August 2021]
- Montelukast 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 August 2021]
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 August 2021]
- Levocetirizine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 24 August 2021]